2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st November 2017, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Job Openings In BEML

Hii sir, I Wants to Apply for the Job in the BEML Limited Will you Please provide me the Detials of the Job vacancies of the BEML Limited ?
Similar Threads
Thread
Beml be220
BEML Sambalpur
History Of BEML
Welcome To BEML
BEML Jobs
Beml delhi
Job At BEML
BEML Mysore Job Openings
Beml hq
BEML Tenders
About BEML CMD
Www.BEML Job.Com
BEML Metro
Ceo Of BEML
BEML Nagpur
BEML Branches
BEML Malaysia SDN BHD
Beml pipelayer
Www.BEML Limited.Com
Beml dmrc
1st November 2017, 11:23 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Job Openings In BEML

Bharat Earth Movers Limited, now known as BEML, is an Indian Public Sector Undertaking, with headquarters in Bengaluru. It manufactures a variety of heavy equipment, such as that used for earth moving, transport and mining.

As you Asking for the Information About the Job vacancies of the BEML Limited let me tell you that At Present there Are No job opening for Any Post in the BEML Limited the Last Recruitment was Organized in the Month of April 2017 the Details of the Recruitment is as Follow

BEML Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Management Trainee-HR

Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit should be 25 years

Educational Qualification: Candidates should have two years full time MBA (HR/ IR)/ MSW or MA (Social Work with HR/ IR)/ Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations of 2 years, full time course with specialization in IR/ HR with Labour Legislations with 70% Marks for General and OBC candidates and 65% Marks for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates from a recognized University.

Date of Recruitment : 26-04-2017.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in