2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

16th April 2015, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Job Opening In IIT Mumbai

Is there any vacancy available for the post of Project Asst, Lab Asst & Other Posts at Indian Institute of Technology Bombay? If yes, then can you provide me the recruitments notification of that job? Also tell me that a fresher can apply for that job or not as I am a fresher and completed B.Tech in this year? Give me the completed eligibility details with the notification of the Job of IIT Mumbai?
Similar Threads
Thread
UGC NET Website Not Opening
LSE SSC Opening Times
Opening NDA Forms
SNDT Opening
Opening in IOCL for HR
Mumbai university opening time
WNS Opening For MBA
IIM Rohtak Job Opening
IIT Mumbai Opening And Closing Rank
BPSC Opening
Opening an NGO in India
MBA opening in TCS
Opening and Closing of MP PET
IIT Mumbai Opening
Wns opening for MBA
IBPS PO Opening
PNB LC Opening Form
NRI Account Opening in PNB
NTU Opening Hours
CLAT Not Opening
24th August 2018, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Re: Job Opening In IIT Mumbai

Hello sir, my father is looking for job in Indian Institute of Technology Mumbai. Is there any job opening in Indian Institute of Technology Mumbai?
24th August 2018, 11:00 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Job Opening In IIT Mumbai

Every year the Indian Institute of Technology Mumbai is invited interested candidates for teaching and non teaching jobs.

The Indian Institute of Technology Bombay is invites online applications from eligible Indian Citizens for vacancy post of Technical Superintendent, Junior Engineer, Junior Trained Graduate Teacher (Marathi), Primary Teacher Grade-I (Marathi), Pre-Primary Teacher Grade-I, Junior Mechanic, Junior Laboratory Assistant and Software Engineer on Contract Basis.

Get job opening in Indian Institute of Technology Mumbai:

IIT Bombay job openings:
As on August 2018:

Technical Superintendent, Jr. Engineer, Jr. Trained Graduate Teacher (Marathi), Primary Teacher Gr-I (Marathi), Pre-Primary Teacher Gr-I, Jr. Mechanic, Jr. Laboratory Assistant, Software Engineer 31 August 2018

REVISED ADDENDUM FOR THE POST OF ASST. REGISTRAR & DEPUTY REGISTRAR 22 September 2018

Department: Electrical Engineering 14-08-2018
Project-Code/Job-Code: RD/0116-MNRE000-004 Project Title: 31/09/2015-16/PVSE-R&D Dt. 15/06/2016 National Centre for PhotovoltaicResearch and Education (NCPRE)Phase- II

Department: Physics 31-08-2018
Project-Code/Job-Code: RD/0118-ISROC00-005 Project Title: Magnetogenesis: Linking Fundamental Physics and Astro-Physics

Department: Computer Science & Engineering 31-08-2018
Project-Code/Job-Code: RD/0113-IAAC010-001 Project Title: The Technology and Development Solutions Cell.

Department: Biosciences and Bioengineering 20-08-2018
Project-Code/Job-Code: RD/0115-DITIR00-007 Project Title: Optical Sensors for Bacteria and Explosives (Sub Project of NCETIS - 15DEITY002)

Department: Interdisciplinary Program in Climate Studies 27-08-2018
Project-Code/Job-Code: RD/0115-MOEF001-001 Project Title: """National Carbonaceous Aerosol Programme (NCAP): Carbonaceous Aerosol"issions Source Apportionment and Climate Effects"""

Department: Interdisciplinary Program in Climate Studies 27-08-2018
Project-Code/Job-Code: RD/0115-MOEF001-001 Project Title: """National Carbonaceous Aerosol Programme (NCAP): Carbonaceous Aerosol"issions Source Apportionment and Climate Effects"""

Department: Chemical Engineering 20-08-2018
Project-Code/Job-Code: P(03-1) Project Title: Development of a device for stable gradient generation using a microfluidics platform

Department: Computer Science & Engineering
Project-Code/Job-Code: P(03-2) Project Title: Design Development And Prototype of 720 Gbps capable Transport Cross Connect Prototype

Department: Mathematics
Project-Code/Job-Code: P(03-3) Project Title: OPTIMAL DESIGN OFEXPERIMENTS WITH CORRELATED OBSERVATIONS.

Department: Mechanical Engineering
Project-Code/Job-Code: P(03-4) Project Title: Biomedical Engineering and Technology Centre (BETC) Incubation

Project-Code/Job-Code: P(03-5) Project Title: Biomedical Engineering and Technology Centre (BETC) Incubation

Project-Code/Job-Code: P(03-6) Project Title: Biomedical Engineering and Technology Centre (BETC) Incubation

Project-Code/Job-Code: P(03-7) Project Title: Biomedical Engineering and Technology Centre (BETC) Incubation

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in