2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st August 2012, 04:41 PM
muni56

Job Ikea UK

I want to apply for the IKEA United Kingdom Job so please can you give me the procedure to apply for the IKEA United Kingdom and also provide me the page where I can get the IKEA United Kingdom Job?
2nd August 2012, 11:50 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Job Ikea UK

I am giving you link of webpage where you can search job which is your type and suitable for you by select language, country, location, work area and click on submit button.

Following is the link of job Search engine :

ikea.com/ms/en_GB/the_ikea_story/jobs_at_ikea/index.html

After find job you can apply for this by sending your resume with complete document. For submit your resume you have to login and here is the link of login page.

ikea.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/IrwJobSearch?storeId=7&langId=-20&target_page=login&returnURL=/ms/en_GB/the_ikea_story/jobs_at_ikea/index.html
21st May 2015, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I am looking for the job. Will you please share the details of the jobs available in Ikea group UK?
21st May 2015, 02:30 PM
Super Moderator

IKEA is an organization which offers the furniture’s. As per your request, I am giving you step by step procedure by which you can check the details of the job your self, please follow the below steps.

Visit at the official website of IKEA
Now move towards the Working at IKEA Group section available at the bottom of the page
Now click on the Jobs available under the section
In the next page, you can search the desire job according to Language, Country, Location, Work area etc.

Steps of application

Search the Appropriate job
Apply for the job
If you are selected, then HR team will contact to you.

Contact Details:
IKEA Wembley
2 Drury Way, North circular Road London NW10 0TH

[MAP]IKEA Wembley, London[/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in