2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th August 2012, 09:19 AM
krishnaprasad

Job FHNW

I want to apply in FHNW University for job so please tell me the procedure of applying for in this university and tell me also about that what eligibilities are required for apply in this university for job.
Similar Threads
Thread
Mba fhnw
8th August 2012, 01:25 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Job FHNW

There are following job in FHNW University.
Here I am listing:

Job title: Dozent/in Human Resource Management (80–100 %)

Place of work: AG BS SO ...

Employer : Fachhochschule Nordwestschweiz FHNW

Date: 03.08.12

Job title: Professor/in für Organisationspsychologie Schwerpunkt Kooperation – Konflikt – Innovation (80–100 %)

Place of work: AG BS SO...

Employer : Fachhochschule Nordwestschweiz FHNW

Date: 06.08.12

Contact address:

Hochschule für Wirtschaft FHNW
Corinne Lanz
HR-Verantwortliche
Riggenbachstrasse 16
4600 Olten
Switzerland
21st March 2015, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

I am searching for the FHNW School of Education Jobs? Can you please tell me about the FHNW School of Education Jobs opportunities?
21st March 2015, 03:19 PM
Super Moderator

The FHNW School of Education ranks amongst Switzerland's leading teacher education institutions. This is affiliated to the University of Applied Sciences and Arts Northwestern Switzerland.

You are asking for the FHNW Jobs. Here I am providing you details about this. This is as follows:

The University of Applied Sciences and Arts Northwestern Switzerland FHNW is entrepreneurial in both its outlook and activities.

There is no job is available at the FHNW School of Education. Here I am providing you the process for reach at the Job Opportunities page of the FHNW School of Education. You can get the latest jobs information form here.

Firstly you should need to ho at the official website of the FHNW School of Education. This is looks like as follows:

When you visit at the above link you will find the Job Opportunities section at the left hand side of the page. You should need to click on that option. This will opens the Job Opportunities page of the FHNW School of Education.

Address:
University of Applied Sciences and Arts Northwestern Switzerland
FHNW School of Education
Campus Brugg-Windisch
Bahnhofstrasse 6
5210 Windisch

P +41 (0)848 012 210
F +41 (0)56 462 49 60

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in