2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st June 2015, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Job After SCRA Exam

I am going to apply for Special Class Railway Apprenctices (SCRA) 2015 Exam but I don’t know about jobs after it . Would you please tell me what are the job opportunities After completing SCRA Exam ? Can you tell me about pay scales ? What salary is given to SCRA candidates who successfully passed the Exam ??
Similar Threads
Thread
About SCRA Exam
Entrance exam of SCRA
SCRA Next Exam Date
Next SCRA Exam Date
Centre for SCRA exam
Level of SCRA exam
Minimum Age for SCRA Exam
SCRA Exam Result
After Qualifying Scra Exam
What Is SCRA Exam
Preparation for SCRA Exam
Best Book For SCRA Exam
SCRA exam result
SCRA exam books
SCRA Exam Results
SCRA exam syllabus?
SCRA Exam For B.TECH CSE
SCRA Railway Exam
SCRA Exam Fee details
Last Date for SCRA Exam
23rd December 2015, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

Re: Job After SCRA Exam

What is the first job that a candidate after passing the SCRA examination & successfully completing the training get and the salary details?
23rd December 2015, 09:18 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Job After SCRA Exam

SCRAs get a Bachelor of Engineering degree with Mechanical Engineering specialization after successful completion of four years of training. This degree is acknowledged by the All India Council for Technical Education.
Career

On successful conclusion of the course they are posted as Assistant Mechanical Engineer (AME) in Indian Railway Service of Mechanical Engineers.

As they are posted straight as Group A officer they rapidly go higher up in the ladder to become senior administrators of Indian Railways.

Stipend and other Benefits

Not only that SCRA Apprenticeship are trained at Railways expense, they are paid a stipend at the following rates along with DA applicable:

Year
Stipend per month

First
Rs. 9100

Second
Rs. 9100

Third
Rs. 9400

Fourth
[First six months]
Rs. 9400

[Last six months]
Rs. 9700

Special Class Apprentice will be moving from one headquarter to another in connection with their training will be eligible for daily allowance for the period covered by the journey.

During their stay at the Railway Staff College, Baroda, Special Class Apprentices will be approved of daily allowance at full rates for the entire period of their training at the college.

Leave: Special Class Railway Apprentices may be approved of leaves on full stipend for a period not exceeding one month in any year of apprenticeship.

Medical facilities : Special Class Apprentices shall be allowed for free medical attendance and treatment at railway hospitals and dispensaries on the same scale as applicable to railway servants

Travelling facilities: Two sets of Pass and Six sets of Privilege Ticket Orders (PTO) are admissible per year valid from anywhere to anywhere on Indian Railways

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in