2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th June 2015, 09:33 AM
Super Moderator

Re: JNVU Time Table Ma Final

hey dear as per your need here I am providing you the time table hope it will be helpful for you

JNVU Time Table 2015 of MA

11th Apr 2015 MA (Previous) - paper I Political thought from Plato to Marx
22nd Apr 2015 MA (Previous) - paper II Indian government & politics and state politics in India
25th Apr 2015 MA (Previous) - paper III Comparative politics and politics of developing countries
29th Apr 2015 MA (Previous) - paper IV Major Ideas and issues in public administration

Here I am providing you the some useful information about this college :-

Jai Narain Vyas University is also known as University of Jodhpur located at Jodhpur city of Rajasthan. Established in 1962 it is western-most university of the country and imparts education and conducts research in border areas neighboring Pakistan.

it took over the four colleges of Jodhpur run by the state government. Accredited with "B" grade by the NAAC, this is the only residential university in the state of Rajasthan, catering mainly to the needs of students of western Rajasthan (the Marwar). Since this university is in the great Indian Thar Desert, its R&D activities are centered on the heritage, society and challenges of the region.

Jai Narain Vyas University
Bhagat Ki Kothi, Pali Road
Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342005

[MAP]Jai Narain Vyas University[/MAP]
25th January 2020, 04:00 PM
Super Moderator

Re: JNVU Time Table Ma Final

The process to check the Time Table form the official website of the University is as follows:

Go to the Official website of Jai Narain Vyas University

Then click on tab Examination Time Table Section Given in right site

Then a new page will open look like image

Address:

Jai Narain Vyas University
Residency Road, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342011

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in