2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th May 2018, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Re: JNV Entrance Exam

I want to admit my child in Navodaya Vidyalaya JNVST and searching for details about the JNV Entrance Exam. Will you provide me JNV Entrance Exam dates so that I can apply for exam on time also tell what the Eligibility Criteria and qualification required to apply for this exam?
14th May 2018, 07:44 PM
Super Moderator

Re: JNV Entrance Exam

Navodaya Vidyalaya JNVST 9th Class Admission Test 2018- Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (An Autonomous Organization Under Ministry of Human Resource Development Dept. of School Education & Literacy, Govt. of India) issued Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya 9th Class Admission Test for 2018-19 (Class-IX Lateral Entry)

JNV Entrance Exam Dates:

Online Process Start From: 01st March 2018
Last Date of Submitting Online Application: 05th April 2018
Date of Selection Test: 19th May 2018

Eligibility Criteria

Only those candidates who are studying/have studied Class VIII during the Academic Session 2017-18 in one of the Govt./Govt. recognized schools of the district where the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is functioning and where admission is sought, are eligible

Test Pattern:

Date of Examination - Saturday 19th May 2018
The time of duration 2 hours (10:00 AM to 12:30 PM). However, in respect of candidates with special needs (Divyang), additional time of 30 minutes will be provided, subject to the production of certificates from the competent authority
Centre for Exam Shall be the JAWAHAR NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA of the district concerned/ any other center allotted by NVS. If there is any change, the same will be indicated in the admit card.
Medium of Language for Examination will be English/Hindi
Students have to answer in OMR sheet
Selection Test will consist of subjects of Mathematics, General Science, English and Hindi. Difficulty level of the test paper shall be of Class VIII
English - 15 Marks
Hindi - 15 Marks
Maths - 35 Marks
Science - 35 Marks
Total - 100 Marks
The test will be of objective type with 2 hours duration without any break.
Merit List will be announced as per the NVS selection criteria

Reservation

The existing vacant seats in the SC/ST category as notified are reserved for the SC/ST students
For vacancy position, website of NVS(HQ) may be referred.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in