2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

17th August 2018, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Re: JNU MCA Entrance

Hi buddy I want to appear in Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU ) MCA entrance exam and here come to know its eligibility criteria and exam syllabus so will you plz give me require info here ??
17th August 2018, 01:23 PM
Super Moderator

Re: JNU MCA Entrance

As you want here I am giving bellow Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU ) MCA entrance exam eligibility and syllabus info :

Eligibility

Bachelors degree in any discipline with adequate competence in Mathematics under 10+2+3 pattern of education with at least 55 percent marks. Aspirants pursuing their final year of graduation are also eligible to apply for JNU MCA Entrance 2019. Foreign nationals are also eligible to apply for this entrance test.

Exam Pattern

The exam will be held offline i.e. Pen and Paper based.
Duration of exam will be 3.00 hours.
The question paper will contain objective type questions having four alternatives.
Paper will be of 100 marks.
Each question will carry one mark.
Questions will be based on General Mathematics, Probability and Mental Aptitude.

Syllabus

The syllabus will consist of General aptitude, Reasoning, Computer Science and Mathematics of 10+2 and Graduation level.

Mathematics: Probability & Statistics, Numerical Analysis, Trigonometry, Vector Algebra, Modern Algebra, Theory of Real Function, Differential and Integral Calculus, Real Analysis and 2D-3-D Geometry.

Computer Science: Operating Systems, Programming (C), Data Structures, Discrete Mathematics and Digital Systems Design & Architecture.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in