2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

15th April 2015, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

Jnu emba

I have some financial crisis and for that I am doing the job but I want to continue my study and I want to join MBA course which classes are being organized in the evening at Jagannath University. So will you please tell me about that is this university offers this Evening MBA (EMBA) course? If yes then what is the fee and provide me the information about the classes schedule?
Similar Threads
Thread
What Is EMBA
Lbs emba
MBA EMBA Difference
EMBA in Mumbai
EMBA In India
Emba jnu
Mba imba emba
Gsu emba
Vanderbilt EMBA
EMBA in USA
Katz emba
Uci emba
Mit emba
Emba mit
Mba vs emba
Georgetown EMBA
Ucla emba
Haas emba
MBA eMBA ero
Gmu emba
13th August 2018, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Re: Jnu emba

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the Evening MBA Program of the Jagannath University ?
13th August 2018, 01:45 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Jnu emba

Jagan Nath University has been established in the year 2008, by an Act (Act No. 19 of 2008) of the Rajasthan State Legislature and is approved under section 2(f) of UGC Act 1956, vested with the authority to award Degrees, Diplomas and Certificates. The University has been established to cater to the growing needs of higher education in the country.

The Details of the MBA (Evening) Program of the Jagannath University is given below

MBA (Evening) Program of the departments is to update knowledge of the students / professionals in different functional areas of business with special emphasis on various aspects of the field of Accounting, Management, Marketing, and Finance.

Eligibility Criteria

Graduates (with at least CGPA 2.75 in graduate or masters level and minimum 2nd class either in graduate or masters level in case of traditional system) in any discipline can apply in prescribed form within deadline for appearing at the admission test to be conducted by the Faculty of Business Studies, Jagannath University.

Admission Test :

Total marks of written test are 100.
The test will cover the areas of English and Mathematical IQ (GMAT Standard). Question will be multiple choice patterns.

Candidates are required to qualify the written test. Qualifying mark is 40%. Use of calculator or other electronic devices are strictly prohibited in the Exam Hall.

Selection for Admission Student for admission shall be selected on the basis of the students total scores/points in academic achievement, marks in admission test and viva-voce

Contact Details
Jagannath University
Address: IP-2& 3, Opp. Chokhi Dhani, Phase IV, Sitapura Industrial Area, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302022
Phone: 0141 407 1552

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in