2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

15th April 2015, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

JNTU University Notes

Due to some reason I was not attended JNTU University Digital Communications classes, now exams are coming soon & I also going to participate in exam, so need short notes for JNTU University Digital Communications subject, will you please provide her JNTU University Digital Communications notes???
Similar Threads
Thread
JNTU University In Kakinada
Hyderabad JNTU University
JNTU University Vizianagaram
JNTU university distance MBA
JNTU University Material
JNTU University Updates
JNTU University Ranking
JNTU University PhD
Ranking of JNTU University
JNTU MBA DBMS Notes
JNTU University Notifications
JNTU University MBA
How To Get Transcripts From Jntu University
JNTU Technological University
MBA In JNTU University
JNTU Karimnagar University
Eligible to take admission in JNTU Hyderabad or any other colleges affiliated to JNTU
JNTU Rankings Colleges Affiliated JNTU
JNTU Kakinada JNTU Kakinada B Tech Results
JNTU B.Tech 1st year results JNTU Hyde results
19th July 2018, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Re: JNTU University Notes

Can you provide me the Course Structure of 1st year B. Pharmacy Program offered by JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University), Hyderabad?
19th July 2018, 10:40 PM
Super Moderator

Re: JNTU University Notes

The Course Structure of 1st year B. Pharmacy Program offered by JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University), Hyderabad is as follows:

REMEDIAL MATHEMATICS

B. Pharm. I Year I Sem

Course Code: BS101

Course Objectives: This is an introductory course in mathematics, the subject deals with introduction to algebra, trigonometry, differential calculus, integral calculus etc.
Course Outcome: The student will learn the basics of mathematics which will be helpful in pharmaceutical calculation in the higher classes

UNIT I
Algebra: Permutations and combinations - Binomial theorem Partial fractions (addition, subtraction and multiplication) Matrices Determinants -Application of determinants to solve simultaneous equations (Cramer's Rule).

UNIT II
Trigonometry: measurement of angles, trigonometry functions, compound angles, trigonometry ratios of multiple angles (sin 2θ, cos 2θ, tan 2 θ), Heights and distances (All simple problems only).
Co-ordinate Geometry: Distances between two points, Area of a triangle, division of line segment, locus.

UNIT III
Differential Calculus: Continuity and limit: Differentiation, derivative of product, derivative of function, derivation of a fraction of functions Derivatives of trigonometric functions (excluding inverse trigonometric and hyperbolic functions).
Derivatives of Logarithmic and exponential functional, partial dedifferentiation, maxima and minima (all simple problems)

UNIT IV
Integral Calculus: integration of algebraic and exponential functions, Integration of trigonometric functions, integration by parts, integration by the method of substitution, definite integrals, areas and curves (all simple problems)

UNIT V
Differential Equations: Formation of a differential equation, equation of 1st order and 1st degree, Homogenous, exact differential equation

Text Books
1) Intermediate first Year mathematics and Intermediate Second year mathematics, printed and published by Telugu Academy, Himayath nagar, Hyderabad
2) Remedial Mathematics by Shahnaz Bathul
3) Text book of Pharmaceutical Mathematics with Application to Pharmacy-Panchaksharappa Gowda. D. H.

References
1) Pharmaceutical Arithmetics by Mohd. Ali CBS publishers and distributor, New Delhi
2) Higher Engineering Mathematics by Grewal.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Course Structure 1st year B. Pharmacy JNTU, Hyderabad.pdf (85.7 KB, 270 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in