2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th November 2015, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Re: JNTU MBA Previous Question Papers

Hello sir I am Harsh, can you please provide me previous year question paper of JNTU M.B.A IV Semester International Financial Management???
28th November 2015, 05:08 PM
Super Moderator

Re: JNTU MBA Previous Question Papers

Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad is a university, focusing on engineering, located in Hyderabad

As per your demand here I am providing you question paper of M.B.A IV Semester International Financial Management

1. What are the various challenges faced by a finance manager due to financial meltdown in the globalized era?

2. (a) What is the difference between Balance of Trade and Balance of payments?
(b) What is the significance and importance of balance of payment surplus?

3. Explain the developments which led to floating exchange rate system.

4. Spot rate Rs 45.0020 =$16 months forward rate Rs.45.9010 =$1
Annualized interest rate on 6-month rupee: 12%Annualized interest rate on 6-month dollar: 7%Work out the arbitrage possibilities.
5. What is euro band market? How international stock market operation does is an important aspect to a MNC.
6. An Indian exporting firm Rs would like to cover itself against a likely depreciation of pound sterling. Receivables of Rs. £ 500,000 Spot rate : Rs.66.00/ £Payment date : 3months.3-months interest rate India: 12% per annum 3-months interest rate UK:5% per annum What should the exporter do?
7. Explain briefly about Purchasing Power Parity & Fisher effect.
8. (a) Estimate the lost of equity capital required to be earned on a foreign investment project.
i. Systematic risk of foreign project is 1.2, 20%.
ii. Risk-free rate of nature (Rf ) is 12% and
iii. Required rate of return on the market portfolio(Rm) consisting of all risky assets is
(b) Distinguish between evaluation of foreign projects different from domestic projects.

Contact Details:
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana 500085
Phone: 040 2315 8661

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in