2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

21st July 2012, 09:52 AM
Super Moderator

Re: JNTU Kakinada Previous Question Papers 2-1 ECE

As you asked for the JNTU Kakinada Previous Question Papers 2-1 ECE here I want to tell you that we have already uploaded the papers at the link given below. You can download the papers from here freely.

JNTU Kakinada 1st Year Previous Question Papers Of - 2012 StudyChaCha
20th March 2015, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

I am looking for the JNTU Kakinada 2-1 Electronics And Communication Engineering exam Question Paper . Will you please provide it ?
20th March 2015, 11:34 AM
Super Moderator

Here I am providing the list of few questions of JNTU Kakinada 2-1 Electronics And Communication Engineering exam Question Paper which you are looking for .

1. a) State and explain Ohms law and its limitation
b) Two resistances of W 50 and W 40 respectively are connected in parallel. A third resistance of W 10 is connected in series with the combination and a D.C supply of 220 V is applied to the
ends of the completed circuit. Calculate the current in each resistance.

2. With a neat sketch explain the main parts of the DC machine and state the material of which each part is made and their function

3. a)From the fundamentals, derive the expression for the EMF equation of a single phase transformer.
b) A transformer has a primary winding of 600 turns and a secondary turns of 300. When the load current on the secondary is 50A at 0.85 p.f lagging, the primary current is 25A at 0.707 lagging. Determine the no load current of the transformer and the phase angle with respect to the voltage.

4. a) Explain the slip-torque characteristics of three phase induction motor
b) Find the no-load phase and line voltage of a star-connected 3-phase, 6-pole alternator which runs at 1200 rpm, having flux per pole of 0.1 wb sinusoidally distributed. Its stator has 54 slots having double layer winding. Each coil has 8 turns and the coil is chorded by 1 slot.

PART-B
5. a) Explain the working of P-N junction diode
b) What is a rectifier? Discuss the operation of half wave rectifier with a neat circuit diagram.

6. a) Explain the concept of feedback amplifier
b) If a transistor with = 0.96 and emitter to base resistance 80 is placed in common emitter configuration, find the gains of Ai, Av, and AP?

7. a) What are the various types of induction heating?
b) Explain Dielectric Heating with a neat diagram.

8. Explain the following with neat diagram
i) LVDT ii) Thermistors
18th September 2019, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

Hi buddy here I am looking for JNTU Kakinada Previous Question Papers 2-1 ECE so will you plz let me know from where I can do downalod its question paper ??
18th September 2019, 08:37 AM
Super Moderator

As you are askig for JNTU Kakinada Previous Question Papers 2-1 ECE , so on your demand I am providing same here :

PART A
1. a) What is intrinsic semiconductor? (2M)
b) Write the disadvantages of LED (2M)
c) Define Ripple factor and peak inverse voltage (3M)
d) Write the applications of JFET (2M)
e) What are the advantages of self-biasing circuit? (3M)
f) What is emitter follower? (2M)

JNTU Kakinada Previous Question Papers 2-1 ECE

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in