2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st February 2013, 01:19 PM
Super Moderator

Re: JNTU Kakinada MBA Syllabus 3rd Semesters

This Topic is already discussed in our discussion forum.

This discussion contain the attached file contains the syllabus of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada MBA 3rd semester.

So just follow the link to get your syllabus.

JNTU Kakinada MBA Syllabus 3rd - 2013 StudyChaCha
12th December 2015, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Hello friend provide MBA 3rd and 4th semester syllabus of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada?
12th December 2015, 03:05 PM
Super Moderator

Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTUK), Kakinada established in 1946.JNTUK has a sprawling campus of 110 acres, green with mango trees in the fast developing Port city of Kakinada, East coast of peninsula India.

MBA Syllabus
Semester III

Cost and Management Accounting
Business Laws
Strategic Management
Knowledge Management
Elective –I
Elective –II
Elective –I
Elective –II

Semester IV

Logistic and Supply Chain Management
Entrepreneurship and Project Management
Business Ethics and Governance
Elective –III
Elective –IV
Elective –III
Elective – IV
Project Report
Viva-voce

Duel Electives
Marketing

I. Services Marketing
II. Advertising and Brand Management
III. International Marketing
IV Sales and Distribution Management

Finance

I. Security Analysis and Portfolio Management
II. Financial Institutions and Services
III. International Financial Management
IV. Strategic Investment and Financing Decisions

HRM

I. Global HRM
II. Management of Industrial Relations
III. Performance Management
IV. Management of Change and Development

Systems

I. Data Warehousing and Data Mining
II. E-Commerce.
III. Systems Audit
IV. Decision Support Systems

Facilities

Library
Classrooms
Laboratories
Sports
Canteen
Dining
Health Services
Transport
Hostels

Address

Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Road
Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh 533003
Phone: 0884 230 0900
6th November 2019, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

Can you provide me the MBA (Master in Business administration) (Regular – R16) III Semester Syllabus of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada?
6th November 2019, 10:16 AM
Super Moderator

The MBA (Master in Business administration) (Regular - R16) III Semester Syllabus of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada is as follow:
Strategic Management

UNIT 1

Introduction: Concepts in Strategic Management, Strategic Management as a process -
Developing a strategic vision, Mission, Objectives, Policies - Factors that shape a companys strategy - Drafting a strategy - Industry and Competitive Analysis

UNIT 2

Environmental Scanning and leadership: Methods. SWOT Analysis -Strategies and
competitive advantages in diversified companies and its evaluation. Strategic Analysis and
Choice: Tools and techniques- Strategic Leadership: Leadership and Style - Key Strategic
Leadership Actions - Developing Human Capital and Social Capital - Balanced Scorecard.

UNIT 3

Strategy Formulation : Strategy Framework For Analyzing Competition, Porter’s Value Chain Analysis, Competitive Advantage of a Firm, Exit and Entry Barriers - Formulation of strategy at corporate, business and functional levels. Types of Strategies - Tailoring strategy to fit specific industry - restructuring and diversification strategies - different methods Turnaround strategy and diversification strategies.

UNIT 4

Strategy Implementation : Strategy and Structure, Leadership, culture connection - Strategies
for competing in Globalizing markets and internet economy - Organizational Values and Their Impact on Strategy - Resource Allocation - Planning systems for implementation.

UNIT 5

Strategy Evaluation and control - Establishing strategic controls - Measuring performance -appropriate measures- Role of the strategist - using qualitative and quantitative benchmarking to evaluate performance - strategic information systems - problems in measuring performance -
Strategic surveillance -strategic audit Relevant cases have to be discussed in each unit and in examination case is compulsory from any unit.

References

1. Vijaya Kumar P,. Hitt A: Strategic Management, Cengage learning, New Delhi,2010
2. John A PearceII, Amita Mital: Strategic Management, TMH, New Delhi, 2012.
3. Sanjay Mohapatra: Cases Studies in Strategic Management, Pearson, New Delhi,2012
4. Adrian Haberberg&Alison: Strategic Management, Oxford University Press, New Delhi,
5. P.Subba Rao: Business Policy and Strategic Management Text and Cases, Himalaya
Publishing House, New Delhi, 2011
6. .Appa Rao, Parvatheshwar Rao, Shiva Rama Krishna: Strategic Management and Business
Policy, Excel Books, New Delhi, 2012

MBA (Regular R16) III Semester Syllabus Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in