2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th December 2012, 04:52 PM
Super Moderator

Re: JNTU Kakinada M Tech Syllabus CSE

I am giving the detailed syllabus of M Tech Computer Science & Engineering course for your reference. Go through it. Overview of OOP Principles: Encapsulation, Inheritance, and
Polymorphism. Review of C++-Classes and Objects, Class members, Access control, class scope, constructors and destructors, dynamic memory allocation and de-allocation (new and delete), Polymorphism- Function overloading, operator overloading, generic programming function and class templates, Inheritance, run time polymorphism using virtual functions, abstract classes, File I/O and Exception handling. For the rest of the syllabus you can download the pdf file provided.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf M Tech CSE Syllabus.pdf (275.9 KB, 1108 views)
29th January 2013, 04:39 PM
Srinivasulu1986

hi ...
Please send me the first year subjects and portion for cse (M tech) kindly request you to give valuable response.

Regards
22nd June 2013, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaleen View Post
I am giving the detailed syllabus of M Tech Computer Science & Engineering course for your reference. Go through it. Overview of OOP Principles: Encapsulation, Inheritance, and
Polymorphism. Review of C++-Classes and Objects, Class members, Access control, class scope, constructors and destructors, dynamic memory allocation and de-allocation (new and delete), Polymorphism- Function overloading, operator overloading, generic programming function and class templates, Inheritance, run time polymorphism using virtual functions, abstract classes, File I/O and Exception handling. For the rest of the syllabus you can download the pdf file provided.
please send syllabus- Function overloading, operator overloading, generic programming function and class templates, Inheritance, run time p
20th December 2014, 02:32 PM

M.Tech CSE syllabus 2014-15 registered batch

I want m.tech 1st year syllabus R14,please send me if u have that soft copy

Thank you in advance
31st March 2015, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

send me mtech(cse) syllabus for 2014-2015
29th April 2015, 11:45 PM
telugu ramaraju

mtech cse first year jntuk syelabus 2015
29th September 2015, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

sir i am unable to register in this site and the error occured there was

The string you entered for the image verification did not match what was displayed.
but actually was not getting any option for image
28th November 2015, 08:03 PM
ramsmpl544@gmail.com

sir i have join mtech computer science so please kindly send me a mtech first semister subject names and subject wise syllabus

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in