2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th April 2013, 09:16 AM
Super Moderator

Re: JNTU Kakinada Eee 4-1 Syllabus

As you want B.Tech EEE 4th Year syllabus of JNTU Kakinada so I have syllabus of JNTU Hyderabad which is same for JNTU Kakinada and I am providing you:

POWER SEMICONDUCTOR DRIVES
Objective :
This course is an extension of Power Electronics applications to AC and DC drives. Control of DC motor drives with single phase and three phase converters and choppers are given in detail. The control of AC motor drives with variable frequency converters and variable voltage are presented.

UNIT - I: Control of DC motors by Single phase Converters
Introduction to Thyristor controlled Drives, Single Phase semi and Fully controlled converters connected to d.c separately excited and d.c series motors - continuous current operation - output voltage and current waveforms - Speed and Torque expressions - Speed - Torque Characteristics- Problems on Converter fed d.c motors.

UNIT-II: Control of DC motors by Three phase Converters
Three phase semi and fully controlled converters connected to d.c separately excited and d.c series motors - output voltage and current waveforms - Speed and Torque expressions - Speed - Torque characteristics - Problems.

UNIT - III: Four Quadrant operation of DC Drives
Introduction to Four quadrant operation - Motoring operations, Electric Braking - Plugging, Dynamic and Regenerative Braking operations. Four quadrant operation of D.C motors by dual converters - Closed loop operation of DC motor (Block Diagram Only)

UNIT-IV: Control of DC motors by Choppers
Single quadrant, Two -quadrant and four quadrant chopper fed dc separately excited and series excited motors - Continuos current operation - Output voltage and current wave forms - Speed torque expressions - speed torque characteristics - Problems on Chopper fed d.c Motors - Closed Loop operation ( Block Diagram Only)

If you want complete syllabus then you are free to download attached word file.

Address:
JNTU Kakinada University College of Engineering
Vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh
0884 230 0900

Map:

[MAP]https://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=JNTU+Kakinada+University+College+of+Enginee ring,+Vizianagaram,+Andhra+Pradesh&hl=en&ll=18.161 022,83.379707&spn=0.045508,0.055189&sll=26.854628, 81.049919&sspn=0.041733,0.081711&oq=jntu+ka&gl=in& hq=JNTU+Kakinada+University+College+of+Engineering ,+Vizianagaram,+Andhra+Pradesh&t=m&z=14&iwloc=A[/MAP]
Attached Files
File Type: doc JNTU B.Tech EEE 4th Year Syllabus.doc (25.5 KB, 186 views)
13th June 2013, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

sir 4_1 eee (jntuk)for r10 syllabus book
3rd October 2019, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

here I am looking for Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada (JNTU Kakinada) B.tech EEE (Electrical and Electronics Engineering) 4-1 Syllabus , so will you plz let me know from where I can collect its program syllabus here ??
3rd October 2019, 11:57 AM
Super Moderator

As you are asking for looking for Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada (JNTU Kakinada) B.tech EEE (Electrical and Electronics Engineering) 4-1 Syllabus , so on your demand I am providing same here :

Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada (JNTU Kakinada) B.tech EEE (Electrical and Electronics Engineering) 4-1 Syllabus

Subject T P Credits

Renewable Energy Sources and Systems 3+1 _ 3

HVAC & DC Transmission 3+1 _ 3

Power System Operation & Control 3+1 _ 3

Open Elective 3+1 _ 3

Energy Audit, Conservation and Management

Instrumentation

Non Conventional Sources of Energy

Optimization Techniques

Elective I 3+1 3

VLSI Design

Electrical Distribution Systems