2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th September 2015, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

Jnnurm

I am living in the urban Area of India? I heard that there is a mission started for the development of Urban Areas under Jawaharlal Nehru National Urban Renewal Mission? Tell me about that Misson?
Similar Threads
Thread
JNNURM Buses Kerala
JNNURM Reforms
JNNURM Renamed
Jnnurm 2
10th September 2015, 09:51 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Jnnurm

As per your Question the Jawaharlal Nehru National Urban Renewal Mission is started for the Development of the Urban Areas.

The Main focus of this Mission is to Increased the population of the Urban Areas and provides them all Infrastructure facilities to those regions

The objective of Mission JNNURM is given below:

Focused attention to integrated development of infrastructure services in cities covered under the Urban Areas

Establishment of linkages between asset-creation and asset-management through a slew of reforms for long-term project sustainability.

Provide adequate funds to meet the deficiencies in urban infrastructural services;.

Planned development of identified cities including peri-urban areas, outgrowths and urban corridors leading to dispersed urbanization

Scale-up delivery of civic amenities and provision of utilities with emphasis on universal access to the urban poor

Scope of the Mission:

The Mission shall comprise two Sub- Missions, namely:

Sub-Mission for Urban Infrastructure and Governance:

Sub-Mission for Basic Services to the Urban Poor:
For more details about the mission Jawaharlal Nehru National Urban Renewal you may find in the file given below

Jawaharlal Nehru National Urban Renewal Mission

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Jawaharlal Nehru National Urban Renewal Mission .pdf (416.5 KB, 242 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in