2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th November 2015, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

JNCASR Fellowship

I want to apply for the Summer Research Fellowship Programme (SRFP) of Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research so please tell me about the minimum requirements of it?
Similar Threads
Thread
JNCASR Images
JNCASR College
JNCASR Bangalore
JNCASR Results
Contact no. JNCASR
JNCASR Summer Research Fellowship Program
How to Reach JNCASR
JNCASR Ms/Phd/Int Phd Admissions
Ncu jncasr
JNCASR Map
JNCASR Summer Research Fellowship Results
Is JNCASR Good
Jncasr Postdoc
JNCASR Visiting Fellowship
JNCASR Tenders
Chandrabhas JNCASR
Ncu jncasr
JNCASR-CICS Fellowship Programme
Alam jncasr
JNCASR Pics
30th November 2015, 12:39 PM
Super Moderator

Re: JNCASR Fellowship

Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research offers summer fellowships for two months to bright undergraduate and MSc students

Minimum academic requirements for applying:
Students who have secured at least 80% in Maths and Science subjects in their 10th and 12th or equivalent exam, and not less than first class in graduation and post graduation

Students presently studying in I and II year of B.Sc., II, III & IV year of B.S., I, II & III year of B.E. /B.Tech., I year of M.Sc., and I-IV year of Integrated M.Sc. can apply for Life Sciences and Mathematics.

Students presently studying in I & II year of B.Sc., II, III & IV year B.S., II, III & IV year of B.E/B.Tech., I year of M.Sc. and II-IV year of Integrated M.Sc. can apply for Physical Sciences, Engineering Sciences and Atmospheric Sciences.

Students presently studying in I year of M.Sc. can apply for Materials Sciences and Chemical Sciences.

Areas of research:
Life Sciences: Infectious and non-infectious diseases, bioinformatics, developmental biology, biochemistry, molecular biology, immunology, genetics, life-history evolution, circadian biology, animal behaviour, behavioural ecology, evolutionary genetics, experimental evolution, population dynamics, phylogeography, neurophysiology, behavioural neurobiology and behavioural genetics.

Materials Sciences: Nano sciences, energy and green materials.

Chemical Sciences: Solid state chemistry, theoretical and computational chemistry, organic, physical and inorganic chemistry, organic and asymmetric synthesis, medicinal and bio-organic chemistry, polymer chemistry, supermolecular chemistry and chemistry of nanomateials.

Physical Sciences: Condensed matter theory and experiment, statistical physics, semiconductor materials physics, biophysics, nano physics, organic electronics, computational materials science, soft matter, semiconductor interfaces, heterostructures, physical metallurgy and transmission electron microscopy.

Engineering Sciences: Computational fluid dynamics using mesoscopic simulation techniques, Dynamics and rheology of complex microstructured fluids including suspensions, emulsions and polymer solutions, Flow of granular media, Active matter, Hydrodynamic stability of Newtonian and viscoelastic fluids, High Reynolds number flows and turbulence, Non-linear dynamics and chaos, vortex dynamics.

Mathematics
Atmospheric Sciences: Atmospheric boundary layer, near-surface environment, radiation, solar-terrestrial relations, monsoon dynamics, modelling.

Contact Details:
Fellowships and Extension Programmes
Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research
Jakkur P.O., Bangalore – 560 064.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in