2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th August 2014, 02:22 PM
Super Moderator

Re: JMET Exam Question Paper

Here I am providing the list of few questions of JMET Exam Question Paper which you are looking for .

Direction for Questions 5 and 6: Choose the word which is OPPOSITE in meaning to the word given in Capital Letters:
Q.5 FATUOUS (A) stupid (B) obese (C) intelligent (D) sincere

Q.6 TRACTABLE (A) obedient (B) capable (C) corruptible (D) stubborn Direction for

Questions 7- 9: Choose the grammatically CORRECT option from the sentences given below:
Q.7 (A) I requested the principle to remove me from the operation since it was going against my principals.
(B) I need to move further away from home in order to continue farther education.
(C) Knowledge of economical theories need not be helpful in making economic products. (D) I have been working continuously for the last three months while she is continually taking days off.

Q.8 (A) Each of the finalists were exceptionally good and the choice for the best one among all three was very difficult indeed.
(B) Each of the finalists was exceptionally good and choosing the best one among the three was very difficult indeed.
(C) Each of the finalists was exceptionally good and choosing the best one between the three was very difficult indeed.
(D) Each of the finalists were exceptionally good and the choices among all three were very difficult indeed.

Q.9 (A) People in this bar often orders foods with beers. Foods here taste nice and beers are cheap.
(B) People in this bar often order food with beer. Food here tastes nice and beers are cheap.
(C) People in this bar often order food with beer. Food here tastes nice and beer is cheap. (D) People in this bar often order food with beer. Foods here taste nice and beer is cheap.

For more questions , here is the attachment
Attached Files
File Type: pdf JMET Exam Question Paper.pdf (577.1 KB, 551 views)

Last edited by Arun Vats; 14th August 2014 at 02:25 PM.
17th November 2014, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

JMET Exam Question Paper

Will you provide me the JMET Exam Question Paper as I am looking for the same ?
17th November 2014, 12:18 PM
Super Moderator

As you want I am here providing you the JMET Exam Question Paper.

Sample questions :

In a management institute, during the placement process of 100 students, 70 students got offers from the Finance area, 40 students got offers from the Marketing area and 30 students got offers from HR area. Of these, 20 students received offers from the Finance and Marketing areas, 15 students got offers from the Marketing and HR areas and 10 students got offers from the HR and Finance areas.

How many students received offers only from two areas?
(A) 10
(B) 20
(C) 30
(D) 40

How many students received offers from the Finance area but nor from any other area?
(A) 45
(B) 25
(C) 35
(D) 15

What percentage of students received offers both from Finance and Marketing but not from HR?
(A) 5%
(B) 10%
(C) 15%
(D) 20%
JMET Exam Question Paper

Here is the attachment......................
Attached Files
File Type: pdf JMET Exam Question Paper.pdf (847.2 KB, 294 views)
22nd March 2015, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

I am searching for the JMET Exam Syllabus? can you please provide me the JMET Exam Syllabus?
22nd March 2015, 08:17 AM
Super Moderator

JMET is an entrance exam for the candidates who want to two-year full-time postgraduate Management degree program.

Which are offered by various institutes such as: IISc and IITs in Mumbai, Delhi, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Chennai and Roorkee. Generally this exam is conducted in the month of December every year and is conducted by IIT’s and that too in rotation.

You are asking for the JMET Exam Syllabus. Here I am providing you the JMET Exam Syllabus. This is as follows:

Syllabus for JMET

Verbal Communication
Communicative English
Comprehension
English as a language of business
English expression
Grammar and usage
Non-fiction prose
decision-making roles
Analysis of business articles

Logical Reasoning
Analysis of explanation questions