2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th November 2014, 09:02 AM
Super Moderator

JJ School of Arts Question Paper

I am participating in B.F.A. exam so can you please provide question paper and exam pattern of this exam ?

As you want the exam pattern and question paper of bachelor of fine arts exam so I am giving you same:

Exam Pattern:
Subject: I)
Object Drawing Practical - (50 Marks) 10.30 – 11.30

This is the practical paper, wherein a manmade/natural specimen will be provided to the candidate. He / She will have to draw a drawing of the specimen on the answer sheet as directed in the question paper.

The question will be based to test the Entrance of candidate in drawing, proportions, rendering in pencil and overall observation.

Subject: II)
Design Practical - (50 Marks) 12.00 – 01.30

The question will be based to test the Entrance of candidate in arrangement of various forms to create good design in the given area, rendering in color, and the finishing skill.

Subject: III)
Objective Type Theory - (40 Marks) - 02.00 – 02.45

There will be questions related to art, craft, design, and color and computer graphics in this paper. These questions will be of objective type. There will be multiple choices of answers to each question.

Subject: IV)
Memory Drawing Practical - (50 Marks) - 03.00 – 04.30

The question will be based to test the entrance of candidate in drawing and arranging the sequence with memory for the subject given, rendering in color, placement of elements in memory drawing and creating the environment.

I am giving you some questions of that paper:

Memory Drawing Practical: - Draw, memory drawing on the subject given to you.
Render the same in poster color or watercolor medium. You can also use color pencil medium. Your memory drawing should show following important qualities.
a) Imagination
b) Characteristics & mood of the situation
c) Effective rendering of the medium

Design Practical: -
Draw an area of the given size on a paper given to you. Arrange the Shapes mentioned in your question paper to prepare a good design in the area given.
Your design should show good sense of design and color combination. You are free to repeat, overlap and or change the size of the shapes in your design. Render the same in water color or poster color in the color scheme as directed in the question paper.

Object Drawing Practical: -
Observe the object / natural specimen given to you. Draw the same in pencil medium indicating your keen observation, good draftsmanship and sensitive response to the object / natural specimen. Render the same effectively with light & shade and with true tonal values of the object / natural specimen.

Objective Type Theory: (General Knowledge)Cool colour is.
a. Red
b. Gray
c. Yellow
d. Orange

Ajanta caves are located in
a. Maharashtra
b. Karnataka
c. Goa
d. Gujarat

Soft grade of pencil is
a. 4H
b. HB
c. H
d. 2B

Advertising Design is also known as.
a. Applied Art
b. Painting
c. Sculpture
d. Craft

Input device of computer is a.
a. Monitor
b. Key Board
c. Hard Disk
d. Printer

Eldora caves depicts the culture of a.
a. Buddhism
b. Munhall
c. Partisan
d. Hinduism

Drawing of an article is known as a.
a. Object Drawing
b. Design
c. Perspective
d. Free hand

Last edited by sumit; 8th February 2020 at 10:14 PM.