2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th November 2014, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Jiwaji University Topper

Hello sir would you please provide me information about the Jiwaji University Topper list as my friend want to know about it
Similar Threads
Thread
Topper of JEECUP
Pune University Topper
SSC Topper
MP PET Topper
AIPGMEE Topper
CSVTU University Topper
IIFT Topper
IIT Topper From Patna
Allahabad University Topper
University Of Delhi Topper
Topper in LLB PU
Topper of IAS Exam
Mumbai University Bcom Topper
IAS Youngest Topper
CA CPT Nov Topper
IIM Calcutta Topper
CG PET Topper
IIT Topper
Jiwaji University Jiwaji
IIT JEE Topper Marks
28th November 2014, 10:57 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Jiwaji University Topper

As you are asking about the topper list of Jiwaji University let me tell you that that you did not mention about the exam of which you want the topper list please mention me that I will provide you detail information about that ok

Here I am giving you the process of getting the result by which you can get the result and can able to see the topper list

For that first of all you need to visit the official website of Jiwaji University which look like below given image

on this page you need to scroll the page a bit and on the middle of the page you will get an option of results just you need to click on that and a new page will open in front of you which look like below image

On this page you will get the so many option of result so please select according to you of which you want to see the topper list you will get that ok for more please contact to them below is the contact detail of them

Contact detail

Jiwaji University

Mahalgaon, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh 474002 ‎
0751 244 2712 ‎ •

Map

[MAP]https://www.google.co.in/maps?q=jiwaji+university&hl=en&ll=26.204157,78.194 203&spn=0.010011,0.01869&sll=28.729845,77.468612&s spn=0.009784,0.01869&t=m&z=16&iwloc=A[/MAP]
27th February 2016, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Jiwaji University Topper

I would like to know the topper for the Jiwaji University so please provide me the details for the same?
27th February 2016, 04:49 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Jiwaji University Topper

As I understand you need to know the topper for Jiwaji University but you have not clarified the discipline for which you need the topper.

However I am providing you the process to check the Results for Jiwaji Universty through which you can get the list of students passed as well as topped for the discipline you are looking for

Please visit the official site of Jiwaji University which looks like

On the centre of the page under the students section you will find the link for Results please click on it

You will get directed to a new page which looks like

On this page you will find several notifications published for various examination results declared by the University.

Please select & click on the appropriate link to get the desired result.

Please follow the above process in future as well.

Address:

Jiwaji University
Gwalior (M.P.), India
Enquiry No.: +91 751 2442712
Degree Section: +91 751 2442757
Fax No.: +91 751 2341768, Telegram: University

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in