2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd June 2015, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

JIPMER campus

Some one has told me that the campus of the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research looks very beautiful. So I also want to watch it. So will you please give me the link to download the images of the campus of the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research?
Similar Threads
Thread
Jipmer opd
Pgi jipmer
Mph course in JIPMER
JIPMER College Campus
Jipmer mcq
Jipmer oci
Cut off for JIPMER
Jipmer pg
MTS Job In Jipmer
JIPMER BSc
BDS in JIPMER
Jipmer dm
Mts jipmer
DNB In JIPMER
birla institute of technology pilani campus goa campus
Npg jipmer
JIPMER May PG
Jipmer phd
Jipmer mpt
MPH In JIPMER
13th July 2018, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

Re: JIPMER campus

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the Campus of the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research ?
13th July 2018, 08:58 AM
Super Moderator

Re: JIPMER campus

The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research is a medical school in India. It is located at Pondicherry, the capital of the union territory of Puducherry, in southern India.

Campus :

Area

The campus of JIPMER lies at the western entrance of Pondicherry and spreads across 195 acres (0.79 km2) of a picturesque hillock known locally as Gorimedu.

About the Campus :

The campus contains the medical college, the old and new hospital blocks, the student and resident hostels, the staff quarters, a Kendriya Vidyalaya, a branch each of two nationalised banks, two ATM's, a post office, a temple, an auditorium

Dr APJ Abdul Kalam JIPMER Auditorium, playgrounds and sporting fields. Broad tree-lined roads crisscross the campus and the lush tropical vegetation forms a green canopy that hides most buildings on campus.

For more Information you may Contact to the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research the contact Details Are given below

Contact Details :
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research
Address: Dhanvantri Nagar, Gorimedu, Jipmer Campus, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu 605006

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in