2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th November 2015, 05:26 PM
Super Moderator

Jindal Recruitment For MBA

Welcome to MBA Forum. This is Jindal recruitment for MBA discussion page. Here you can discuss about Jindal recruitment for MBA in details. Please ask your question about Jindal recruitment for MBA in the quick reply box mention below. Our member will try to answer your question about it as soon as possible. Furthermore, please provide your full details with your question. Your Name, email address, phone numbers, also you education / University in which you are studying. If your question is related to any institution / University / Business School/ Online MBA / Distance MBA or Jobs related to MBA, then mention that in your question as well.
Similar Threads
Thread
ICMR JINDAL Fellowship
Jindal Scholarship For MBA
Jindal NTPC
Jindal recruitment or placement Written Test syllabus
Op Jindal Global University Faculty Recruitment
UTD Jindal School Of Management
Jindal MBA Ranking
Jindal MBA ranking
Jindal Recruitment For MBA
Jindal University Delhi
Jindal Global Business School Op Jindal University Sonipat
Op Jindal Global University Phd
Pankaj Jindal IIT Kanpur
Jindal Steel and Power ltd GET Recruitment Exam paper
Jindal Global Law School LLM
WWW Jindal School Raigarh
OP Jindal School Of Law
Jindal School AC
Jindal B School
Jindal Global Business
10th July 2018, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Re: Jindal recruitment for MBA

Hii sir, I Am A MBA Graduate I Wants to get the Job in the Jindal Will you Please Provide me the Information About the Job vacancies for MBA Recruitment of Jindal ?
10th July 2018, 10:04 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Jindal recruitment for MBA

Jindal Steel and Power Limited is an Indian steel and energy company based on New Delhi, India. With turnover of approx. US$ 3.3 billion, JSPL is a part of about US$18 billion diversified Jindal Group conglomerate.

As you Asking for the Information About the Recruitment of the MBA Graduate in Jindal Let me tell you that At present there Are No job Opening for any Post in the Jindal Steel and Power Limited When there is Job Opening I may Inform you Or you may get the Information by Visiting to the Official site of the Jindal Steel and Power Limited

The page may look as follow

Jindal Steel and Power Limited

There At the Right of the page you may get the Menu of Career click on It , After clicking you may Redirect to the page from there you may get the Information About the Recruitment of the Jindal Steel and Power Limited

For your convince Here I am giving you the Snapshot of that page

Jindal Steel and Power Limited Career

Contact Details

Jindal Centre
12, Bhikaiji Cama Place,
New Delhi - 110 066, INDIA.
Tel: +91 11 26188340-50, 4146000

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in