2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th January 2016, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Re: Jila Sahkari Bank Sehore Recruitment

Hello sir, I am Nikhil and I want to know that is there any recruitment process going on in Jila Sahakari Bank Sehore. Please give details how can I apply for it?
8th January 2016, 05:54 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Jila Sahkari Bank Sehore Recruitment

JIla Sahakari Bank, Sehore comes under M.P. state cooperative bank.
M.P. State Coop. Bank was established in 1912. In 1956, it was renamed as “M.P. Rajya Sahakari Bank”.

It is a premier organization providing long term, medium term and short term Agriculture finance in the state with help of NABARD through District Central Cooperative Banks and Primary Agriculture Credit Cooperatives Societies (PACCs) to farmers & different levels of the society in order to the fulfil their financial requirements. Apex Bank is functioning with their 20 Branches in the state serving through the attractive Loan and deposit schemes.

Currently, there is no recruitment process going on for Jila Sahakari Bank, Sehore. You have to wait till the release of notification by it.
However you can check for notification on its website. Check the steps given below

Go to MP Rajya Sahakari bank website, the page look like

Under What’s New section you will be able to see the recruitment notification when it will be available

Contact Address:
M.P. Rajya Sahkari Bank Maryadit
Multistoried Bldg., New Market,
P.B. No. 315, Tatya Tope Nagar,
Bhopal – 462003
Phone
+91 – 755 – 2674701
+91 – 755 – 2674702

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in