2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

11th April 2015, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

JIIT Uniform

I have completed class 12th with PCM and want to pursue Engineering from Jaypee Institute Of Information Technology (JIIT) . I want know that whether there is any Uniform at JIIT or students are allowed to come in casuals ? If there is Uniform , thaen from where I can collect it ? Provide the information .
Similar Threads
Thread
Uniform of CRPF Officers
IPS Uniform Rules
BDU uniform
IIT Bombay Uniform
JIIT Noida Uniform
JET Uniform
VSSUT Burla Uniform
XISS Uniform
TNPSC Uniform Service
BPCL Uniform Tenders
KV IIT Chennai Uniform
Jaypee Business School JIIT Sector 128 JIIT
CRPF Uniform Tenders
KV New Uniform Designed By NIFT
New KV Uniform NIFT
National Defence Academy uniform
IAF Uniform
Uniform Of Kaziranga University
Uniform At JIIT
IAF Pilot Uniform
25th July 2018, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Re: JIIT Uniform

Hii sir, I Wants to get Admission Into the Jaypee Institute of Information Technology I Wants to know Is It Compulsory to Wear Uniform in the Institute ?
25th July 2018, 03:00 PM
Super Moderator

Re: JIIT Uniform

Jaypee Institute of Information Technology is an institute of higher education deemed university situated in Sector 62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India.

As Per My Knowledge It is It Compulsory to Wear the Uniform in the College While in General the Student May Wear the Uniform Till I Sem Or in their Examination Or Practical Examination It is Up to you And you may know Well After Attending the College Here I am Sharing With you Some Information About the Jaypee Institute of Information Technology Campus Life

Campus Life :

The Campus of the Jaypee Institute of Information Technology is Well Equipped With All Modern Facilities As Internet, with Wi-Fi connectivity, including environmentally conditioned Academic Block, Annapurna (Mess), well-equipped modern laboratories,

Cafe has a variety of options. You get food during ROZA for muslims at night(after fast) and even Jain food during Jain festival.

There is laundry service in the college and you have this included in your fees. Though there is a limit but still this is something rare for colleges.

It is perfect for a college. Hangout spots nearby college. You can go to the all time favorite place for all JIITians i.e. Shipra Mall. Too many food joints in the vicinity.

For more Information you may Contact to the Jaypee Institute of Information Technology the contact details Are given below

Contact Details
Jaypee Institute of Information Technology
Address: A-10, Sector-62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201309

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in