2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th May 2015, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Jiit sm

I am the student of the M.Tech CSE of the Jaypee Institute of Information Technology and want to download the study material of it so please tell me is the study materials of Jaypee Institute of Information Technology are available on the official website of it?
Similar Threads
Thread
Phd From JIIT
Jiit Sec 128
JIIT Or IPU
Jiit MBA
JIIT Map
Jaypee Business School JIIT Sector 128 JIIT
JIIT Help
Impressions JIIT
Jiit 128 sm
Jiit mba
Gdg jiit
Www JIIT Co In
Uniform At JIIT
M Tech in JIIT
Jiit or jss
JIIT sec 62
Jiit it?
Jiit
IPU Vs JIIT
JIIT Edu Hub
13th September 2019, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Re: Jiit sm

Hi buddy here I am looking for JIIT PGET Applied and Computational Mathematics SM (study material) syllabus, so will you plz let me know from where I can collect it ??
13th September 2019, 11:14 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Jiit sm

As you want here I am giving bellow JIIT PGET Applied and Computational Mathematics SM (study material) syllabus on your demand :

Algebra: Groups, rings and fields. Polynomial rings. Finite fields. Isomorphism. Vector spaces, basis and dimension. Matrices and linear transformations, Rank and nullity theorem. Inner product and norm. Eigenvalues and vectors. Eigenspaces.

Analysis: Real numbers and their completeness. Functions, limits, continuity and differentiability. Integration. Fundamental theorem of calculus. Taylors series. Functions of several variables. Gradient, divergence and curl. Gauss and Stokes theorems. Functions of a complex variable. Analytic functions, Cauchy theorem, Residue theorem.

Differential Equations: Linear differential equations of second order. Bessel and Legendre functions. Partial differential equations governing diffusion and wave motion, Laplace Equation.

Numerical Analysis: Solution of a nonlinear equation, system of linear equations. Interpolation. Numerical Integration and differentiation. Initial and boundary value problems. Basics of Programming in C.

Statistics and Probability: Sample space, events and probability axioms. Random variable and probability distributions. Mean and Variance. Binomial, normal and Poisson distributions. Random sampling, confidence intervals, testing hypotheses, goodness of fit. Regression.

Operations Research: Convex function, Linear Programming, Simplex Method, Dual Simplex Method, Transportation &Assignment problem, Game Theory, Queuing Models.

JIIT PGET Applied and Computational Mathematics SM (study material) syllabus

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in