2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th September 2015, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

JIIT Noida MBA

Could you please provide me the details of the MBA or Master of Business Administration course offered by JIIT or Jaypee Institute of Information Technology as my friend wants to take admission in it?
Similar Threads
Thread
JIIT Noida Mess
JIIT Noida Alumni
Status Of JIIT Noida
NIT Patna Vs JIIT Noida
Director of JIIT Noida
JIIT Noida Placements
JIIT Noida New Campus
JIIT Noida Library
JIIT campus Noida
JIIT Noida Phd admission
JIIT Noida
Conference In JIIT Noida
Jobs in JIIT Noida
Jiit noida MBA
Placement of JIIT Noida
JIIT Noida M Tech
JIIT Noida Pics
Best Branch in JIIT Noida
Noida JIIT
JIIT Noida Sector 128
8th September 2015, 04:55 PM
Super Moderator

Re: JIIT Noida MBA

JIIT or Jaypee Institute of Information Technology does not offer MBA course directly but its Jaypee Business School offer the course. Here I am providing you the details of the course:

1. Eligibility

One with bachelor degree or its equivalent in any discipline from a statutory university with minimum 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA is eligible.

2. Selection Process

(a) Applicants seeking admission are required to have qualified any one of the following :

CAT
MAT
CMAT
XAT
GMAT

(b) Short-listed applicants only (on the basis of relative merit amongst received applications) are called for Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).

(c) Submission of application does not meet the criteria the candidate for GD/PI and no refund of application fee is permissible on any account.

(d) The final selection is based on the test score, language proficiency and performance in the GD & PI.

MBA Program Fee Structure(2015-17)

The tuition fee for the 2-year program for batch admitted 2015 is Rs. 7.6 lakhs i.e Rs 3.8 lakhs per annum.

Students are also required to pay Rs. 15000/- per year towards the cost of study material and books and also access right to Harvard Business School site.

The above tuition fee does not include the cost of laptop and hostel charges.

Hostel charges (Optional)-Those who desire and allotted the hostel are required to pay the hostel charges of Rs 1 lakh per annum.

MBA Curriculum

Contact Detail:
Jaypee Institute of Information Technology
A-10, Sector-62
Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201307

Map:
[MAP]Jaypee Institute of Information Technology Noida, Uttar Pradesh[/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in