2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th June 2015, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

JIIT impressions

My son told me that IMPRESSIONS is the annual techno-cultural-managerial festival of Jaypee Institute of Information Technology. so tell me is this information true or not ? if yes then will you please tell me about the events which are going to schedule in the IMPRESSIONS annual techno-cultural-managerial festival of Jaypee Institute of Information Technology?
Similar Threads
Thread
Phd From JIIT
Impressions 13 JIIT
Jiit Sec 128
JIIT Or IPU
Jiit MBA
JIIT Map
Jaypee Business School JIIT Sector 128 JIIT
JIIT Help
Impressions JIIT
Jiit 128 sm
Jiit mba
Gdg jiit
Www JIIT Co In
Jiit or jss
JIIT sec 62
Jiit it?
Impressions JIIT Website
Jiit
IPU Vs JIIT
JIIT Edu Hub
25th February 2016, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Re: JIIT impressions

hii sir will you please provide me the information about the JIIT institute cultural event impressions as I curious to know about this Cultural event ?
25th February 2016, 03:34 PM
Super Moderator

Re: JIIT impressions

aypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida was established in the year 2001 and has been declared as a “Deemed to be University” under Section 3 of UGC Act 1956 in the year 2004.

Impressions 2015 is a Techno Cultural & Management Festival organised by: Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida, Uttar Pradesh

IMPRESSIONS the annual techno-cultural-managerial festival of JIIT. It is a pulsating festival with an array of events, allowing the students a chance to exhibit and participate in technical and academic pursuits of programming, robotics, B-plan competitions, panel discussions, talk shows and many more such creative challenge

As the name suggests, IMPRESSIONS is all about exuberance, enthusiasm, and energy. This stimulating event is looked forward to throughout the year. It is not only a channel for self evaluation, but it also is a pedestal, that serves the purpose of experience and endurance.

Event Co-ordinators:
Madhav Bhalothia
+919911736420

for more details you may contact to the JAYPEE institute the contact details are as follow :

Contact details :
Jaypee Institute of Information Technology

A-10, Sector-62, , Noida-201 309, Uttar Pradesh, India.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in