2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th September 2016, 04:39 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Jharkhand TET Exam Latest News

Jharkhand TET is likewise known Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test (JAC TET) which is qualification cum basic composed examination for every one of those hopefuls who looking to land position as an instructor in different grade schools under Jharkhand State. It is mandatory examination for each applicant wanting to be posted as an instructor. Signs of this examination will be taken into consider just in Jharkhand state.

Jharkhand TET 2016 Eligibility:-

Competitor must have least 18 years old.

For I to V – BTC, D.Ed, NTT, 2 year BTC Urdu, graduate degree or least four year certification of basic training.

For VI to VIII – Graduate degree with D.Ed having least 45% stamps or showing up in B.Ed with half checks or have a four year specialized curriculum confirmation with half checks.

Jharkhand TET Registration/Application Form

Enlistment/Application Form:-

Qualified and intrigued applicant may apply for this test by online enrollment process from the official site Welcome to Jharkhand Academic Council, Ranchi.............. Download the structure from the site, fill it and submit with the required records.

Enlistment expenses is Rs. 500/ - for general and Rs.250/ - for saved class

Paper Pattern

JAC TET will of 150 Marks. Inquiries will be Objective Multiple Choice Type and time apportioned will be a hour and a half. There will be no negative stamping for inaccurate answers however hopeful must procure least half checks to get qualified.

Jharkhand TET Syllabus
Topics involved in Paper I and Paper II are as follows:

Paper I:-

• Child Development and Pedagogy
• Language-I (Malayalam/ Kannada/ Tamil)
• Language-II (English/ Arabic)
• Mathematics
• Environment Studies

Paper II:-

• Child Development and Pedagogy
• Language-I
• Language-II

(a) Science & Mathematics
(b) Social Studies

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in