2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st June 2015, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Jexpo Fitness Form

I have passed in the Jexpo Entrance Exam. The Counselling process also completed. Now some one informed me that I have to submit the Fitness Certificate to the College authority on the time of admission. So tell me where I can get the format of Fitness Form? Can I download the format of Fitness form from the official website of Jexpo?
Similar Threads
Thread
JEXPO Form Out Date
Admission Form Of JEXPO
Medical fitness certificate for JEXPO
JEXPO Form Last Date
JEXPO Polytechnic Form
Application Form Of JEXPO
MBA fitness inc
JEXPO Admission Form
Jexpo Application Form Date
Eye Fitness For NDA
JEXPO Full Form
Fitness Edge LPU
Fitness Colleges
Fitness diploma
MBA Fitness Jobs
MOD Fitness
JEXPO Online Application Form
JEXPO application form last date
JEXPO Application Form
JEXPO Form Dates for Polytechnic College
23rd June 2018, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Re: Jexpo Fitness Form

I want the form of Certificate Of Medical Fitness for West Bengal JEXPO exam so will you provide me?
23rd June 2018, 02:13 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Jexpo Fitness Form

JEXPO is a state level polytechnic entrance exam conducted by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education for admission in various polytechnic courses offered by different colleges and institutions of the West Bengal state.

Candidates seeking admission to all the Courses under WBSCTE should possess good health and physique with sound mind.

They should not be suffering from any disease, constitutional affection on body or mental infirmity.

Medical Certificates in the following format from Registered Medical Practitioner is to be produced by the candidate at the time of counseling and/or admission.

Certificate Of Medical Fitness

Candidates are required to submit Medical Certificates (2 nos.) obtained from Registered Medical Practitioner or Medical Officer of a Government Hospital.

The certificate must possess registration number and seal of the medical practitioner /officer.

Contact-

West Bengal State Council of Technical Education
"Kolkata Karigori Bhavan"
110 S.N. Banerjee Road
2nd Floor, Kolkata - 700 013

Phone : 2227-7592 / 7070
Fax : 2227-7591

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in