2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th May 2015, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

JEECUP Time

My Sister wants to take admission in Engineering Diploma Course after 10th and she get good scores in UP Polytechnic (JEECUP), now she is waiting for Counseling Time Table so please tell me that when the counseling will organize to allocate colleges?
Similar Threads
Thread
Topper of JEECUP
Jeecup pdf
JEECUP Group C
JEECUP Challan
Wap JEECUP Org
JEECUP OMR Sheet
Jeecup Offline
UP JEECUP.Nic.In
RE Counselling JEECUP
JEECUP Uttarakhand
UP JEECUP Counselling
Fee of JEECUP
JEECUP Answer Key
Up jeecup
JEECUP Result When
Jeecup i.e
JEECUP Time Table
UP JEECUP.Nic
JEECUP Prospectus
JEECUP Cut Off
28th May 2018, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Re: JEECUP Time

Can you tell me about the time duration given to complete the JEECUP (UP Polytechnic) examination 2018 conducted by Joint Entrance Examination Council, U.P.?
28th May 2018, 12:19 PM
Super Moderator

Re: JEECUP Time

Joint Entrance Examination Council, U.P. conduct the JEECUP (UP Polytechnic) examination. It is a state level polytechnic examination, which is also referred as UPJEE (Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination) for admission into various polytechnic courses provided by different institutions and colleges of Uttar Pradesh.

JEECUP 2018 Exam Pattern

Exam Mode:
The exam will be conducted through pen and paper-based mode.

Type of Question:
The question paper will contain the objective type questions.

Duration:
The exam duration will be three hours.

Session:
The exam will be conducted in two sessions, i.e. 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM and 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM.

Language:
The question paper will be asked in English and Hindi languages.

Marking Scheme:
Four marks will be given for each correct answer

Negative Marking:
One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. Negative marking will also be done for multiple responses.

JEECUP Syllabus 2018

Group A Syllabus:
It includes the UP board 10th syllabus of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects. Candidates can study from their class 10th books.

Group B Syllabus:
For this, the syllabus will consist of two sections, first section is of Mathematics while another section is of Physics or Chemistry or Agriculture.

Group C Syllabus:
The group C syllabus will consist of three sections: Hindi and English Comprehension, Reasoning and Intelligence & General Awareness. Besides this, it also includes the questions from the 10th class.

Group D Syllabus:
It includes the 12th class syllabus and will consist of the four sections named as Hindi and English Comprehension, Reasoning and Intelligence, Numerical Ability and General Awareness.

Group E Syllabus:
Those applying for this group have to do the preparation from the 10+2 syllabus. Also, Group E syllabus includes the two sections of Physics and Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics.

Group F Syllabus:
The syllabus for this group will consist of B.Sc academics. It includes the sections like Physics, Biology, and Botany.

Group G Syllabus:
It has the same syllabus you have studied in your graduation and includes the sections of English Comprehension, Numerical Ability, Reasoning, General Intelligence and General Awareness.

Group H Syllabus:
For this group, the syllabus is divided into five sections that are Reasoning and Logical Discussion, Numerical Ability and Scientific Aptitude, English and General Knowledge. Intermediate level questions will also be asked.

Group I Syllabus:
It includes the 10+2 UP board syllabus. Also, includes the two sections namely Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.

Group K Syllabus:
The aspirants can prepare for this group from their 10th and 12th class syllabus. The syllabus is broadly divided into two sections; the first section is of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics while another section is of Engineering.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in