2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th January 2013, 11:11 AM
Super Moderator

Re: JEE Announcement

You are looking for JEE 2013 admission notification so I have notification which I am giving you.

In pursuance of Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, Notification, the Joint Entrance Examination (Main) - 2013 will be conducted by the JEE Apex Board for admission to Undergraduate Engineering Programmes in NITs, IIITs and other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions etc. Now, AIEEE will be known as JEE (Main) and IIT - JEE as JEE (Advanced). The admission to Undergraduate Engineering Programs at NITs, IIITs, other centrally funded Technical Institutions, Institutions funded by several participating State Governments, and several other Institutions shall include the performance in the Joint Entrance Examination, JEE (Main). The JEE (Main) will also be an eligibility test for the JEE (Advanced), which the candidate has to take if he/she is aspiring for admission to the undergraduate programmes offered by the IITs.

For admission to NITs, Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTIs) like IIITs etc. and other participating Institutions, the merit/rank list shall be prepared based on 40% weightage to school Boards marks in class 12th or equivalent examination and 60% weightage to JEE(Main). The weightage to school Board/Equivalent examination marks shall be considered only after normalization.

For complete notification I am uploading pdf file and you are free to download it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CBSE JEE Notification 2013.pdf (27.5 KB, 45 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in