2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th June 2015, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Jee Advanced Was Tough

Every one told me the JEE Advanced is very tough Exam. Is there any one who can provide me tips and tricks that help to solve question paper of JEE Advanced easily? Please give me important dates for this year Exam with its official brochure cum application form.
Similar Threads
Thread
Is CLAT Tough
COMEDK UGET tough
Is WBJEE Tough
Which Is More Tough IIT And AIMS
Is Jipmer Tough
Is CAT Exam Tough
Is AIIMS Tough
JEE Advanced Paper Tough or Easy
Is CLAT Very Tough
CUSAT Is Tough
IGNOU Is Tough
Is SSC CGL tough
Is MBA Tough
Tough Mudder MBA
Is CUSAT Syllabus Tough
Is AIPMT Very Tough
VITEEE Tough
JEE Advanced Registration Number Lost JEE Advanced Marks Vs Rank Predictor
Is it tough to pass IAS after BBA
Tough to pursue EEE Engineering Course
29th June 2018, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Re: Jee Advanced Was Tough

Hii Sir, I am Preparing for the JEE Advanced Exam Will you Please tell Me is the Examination is Tough to Clear ?
29th June 2018, 02:45 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Jee Advanced Was Tough

According to Me No Examination is Tough or Easy Its Depend on ones Mentality If One can Prepare the Examination Will Full Determination He May get Success Here I am giving you the Some Preparation Tips that May Be Helpful for you

About the Examination
Joint Entrance Examination Advanced, formerly the Indian Institutes of Technology-Joint Entrance Examination is an annual engineering college entrance examination in India.

Preparation Tips

JEE Advanced paper pattern is little different from that of JEE Mains paper and thus students have to prepare accordingly. Students should give equal importance to all the three subjects. They should refer the syllabus and paper pattern of the exam to understand and make a proper strategy for giving the exam.

Section Wise

Physics
If you are looking to get the basics right, you should definitely refer NCERT books along with other core books for Physics
The basics are very important in Physics as it is a conceptual subject. This will help you solve the complex problems in Physics.

Once you finish studying a particular topic, make sure that you solve the problems of that particular topic

Chemistry

For Chemistry, you can refer books that explain the subject in an easier way. This is because chemistry is a combination of theory, concepts and chemical equations and reactions.

It requires you to understand the basic things and apply them in solving the problems and equations.

Mathematics

Mathematics is totally a problem- solving subject and hence you should continuously practice the problems.

Once you understand the concept, keep solving the problems.

You can also plan and link multiple topics to have a better understanding of those topics

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in