2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd June 2015, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

Jee Advanced Free Mock Test

I am preparing for JEE Advanced Examination-2015 so I need Jee Advanced-2015 free mock test. Can you provide me related website address where I can gat free mock test of JEE Advanced Examination-2015?
Similar Threads
Thread
AIPMT Free Mock Test
Online Mock Test for JEE Advanced
CLAT Mock Test Free
JEE Advanced Mock Test Papers Free Download
CTET Free Mock Test
CMAT Mock Test Online Free
Free Mock Test For GCET
Online NATA Mock Test Free
BITSAT Free Online Mock Test
NATA free mock test online
Free Online KCET Mock Test
MBA Mock Test Free
JEE Free Online Mock Test
MBA mock test free
CLAT Free Mock Test
IBPS PO Free Mock Test
SBI Po Free Mock Test
GPAT Mock Test Free
IBPS PO mock test free
CAT Mock Test Free
2nd July 2018, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Re: Jee Advanced Free Mock Test

I am preparing for JEE Advanced Exam. I want question papers of this Exam. So will you provide link to download free mock test and old year question papers of JEE Advanced Exam?
2nd July 2018, 02:10 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Jee Advanced Free Mock Test

As you are looking to download question paper of JEE Advanced Exam, so here I am providing question paper:

JEE Advanced Exam Question Paper I

Q. A flat plate is moving normal to its plane through a gas under the action of a constant force
F. The gas is kept at a very low pressure. The speed of the plate v is much less than the average speed u of the gas molecules. Which of the following options is/are true?
[A] The pressure difference between the leading and trailing faces of the plate is proportional to uv
[B] The resistive force experienced by the plate is proportional to v
[C] The plate will continue to move with constant non-zero acceleration, at all times
[D] At a later time the external force F balances the resistive force

Q. A circular insulated copper wire loop is twisted to form two loops of area and 2 as shown in the figure. At the point of crossing the wires remain electrically insulated from each other. The entire loop lies in the plane (of the paper). A uniform magnetic field points into the plane of the paper. At = 0, the loop starts rotating about the common diameter as axis with a constant angular velocity ω in the magnetic field. Which of the following options is/are correct?
[A] The emf induced in the loop is proportional to the sum of the areas of the two loops
[B] The amplitude of the maximum net emf induced due to both the loops is equal to the amplitude of maximum emf induced in the smaller loop alone
[C] The net emf induced due to both the loops is proportional to cos ωt
[D] The rate of change of the flux is maximum when the plane of the loops is perpendicular to plane of the paper

Q. A stationary source emits sound of frequency f0 = 492 Hz. The sound is reflected by a large car approaching the source with a speed of 2 ms-1. The reflected signal is received by the source and superposed with the original. What will be the beat frequency of the resulting signal in Hz? (Given that the speed of sound in air is 330 ms-1 and the car reflects the sound at the frequency it has received).

Q. A block M hangs vertically at the bottom end of a uniform rope of constant mass per unit length. The top end of the rope is attached to a fixed rigid support at O. A transverse wave pulse (Pulse 1) of wavelength λ0 is produced at point O on the rope. The pulse takes time TOA to reach point A. If the wave pulse of wavelength λ0 is produced at point A (Pulse 2) without disturbing the position of M it takes time TAO to reach point O. Which of the following options is/are correct?
[A] The time TAO = TOA
[B] The velocities of the two pulses (Pulse 1 and Pulse 2) are the same at the midpoint of rope
[C] The wavelength of Pulse 1 becomes longer when it reaches point A
[D] The velocity of any pulse along the rope is independent of its frequency and wavelength
JEE Advanced Exam Question Paper I
bits-pilani.ac.in/goa/goaChemistry/Facilities

Tags
mock test

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in