2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th July 2012, 10:52 AM
suraj

Jc mba korea

I want to do MBA from Korea. Please provide me information about JC MBA Korea and Free promotion service. Would you like to help me for searching package service?
Similar Threads
Thread
SNU University South Korea
GS ITM Korea
MBA korea ranking
Best MBA korea
AKS University Korea
Iaf korea
South Korea MBA Ranking
TOEFL Korea
AFMC Korea
MBA Korea
Korea MBA Jobs
Korea University MBA
Korea MBA Ranking
Best MBA Korea
Korea University MBA Fees
JNU South Korea
Korea University Global MBA
South Korea MBA Programs
SNU MBA Korea
SECL South Korea
17th July 2012, 03:51 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Jc mba korea

JC is a GMAT Prep school in korea. JC MBA increases its position as a market leader in the area of MBA consulting in korea. JC MBA data based over 53,000 active members across various businesses.

Basic free promotion service:

You can have your own promotion website in the ‘Virtual MBA Forum’ with free registration.

School Presentation: School representative and JC MBA can post your school’s information for your register in your school forum.

Q&A with Applicants: School alumni can induce applicants and enlarge the applicant pool by operating Q&A board for your registered in your school forum.

Basic Package service:
Virtual MBA Forum Service + Only your School Click Candidate DB service ($1,700) + School Information Session Service ($2,800) + 1 month left main menu banner ($5,000) + 3 times Banner Emailing Services ($3,300)
6th November 2015, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to do MBA and had heard a lot about JC MBA in Korea so please provide me info about this??
6th November 2015, 03:20 PM
Super Moderator

JC MBA is operating the biggest GMAT Prep school in Korea from 1995

Operating Activities of ‘Virtual MBA Forum’ of JC

Participating schools can operate their own Q&A board and mobilize their alumni to communicate with potential applicants on ‘Virtual MBA Forum’ of JC MBA, representing schools.

JC MBA helps participating schools to promote their marketing activities by communicating with the schools and placard the contents on ‘the Forum’ or email to the members of JC MBA.

All schools can access to the database of candidates having visited their ‘School Forums’ and can buy full registrant DB (including contact information), if they want to log on to the DB(optional).

Package Services:

Virtual MBA Forum Service + Only your School Click Candidate DB service ($1,700) + School Information Session Service ($2,800) + 1 month left main menu banner ($5,000) + 3 times Banner Emailing Services ($3,300)

Fee : $ 10,200/whole services (20% off)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in