2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th January 2020, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Re: JBT from Punjab University

Can you tell me if Panjab University offer JBT (Junior Basic Training), a Diploma level Educational course? Provide me the details of the Program?
20th January 2020, 10:08 AM
Super Moderator

Re: JBT from Punjab University

As per my knowledge, Department of Education of Panjab University does not offer JBT (Junior Basic Training) Program. The courses it offers are as follows:

M.ED (General)

Duration
2 years

Seats

Fees
GEN: Rs. 6862/- (1st instalment) [2017-2018]

Eligibility
Bachelor of Education/ equivalent degree with 50% from recognized
University by AIU OR BA B.Ed, B.Sc B.Ed. OR B.El.Ed OR D.El Ed with 50% marks

MA (Education)

Duration
2 years

Seats

Fees
GEN: Rs. 4967/- (1st instalment) [2016-2017]

Eligibility
One who has passed one of the following exam from the Panjab University or an exam recognised by the Syndicate as equivalent thereto, shall be eligible to join the M.A. Degree course, other than in Physical Education:-

(i) Bachelor degree obtaining at least 45%marks in the subject of Postgraduate course, or 50% marks in the aggregate.

(ii) B.A. with Honours in the subject of the Postgraduate course or B.Sc. Hons School course.

(iii) Master's degree exam in any other subject.

Provided that:-

A) For the Education Course, Bachelor degree in any discipline/stream with 50% marks from only recognized Indian university with B.Ed.

OR

For the Education Course, one who has passed B.A. /B.Sc. exam with Education; or Philosophy; or Psychology; or Sociology; or Public Administration; or History; or Economics; or Geography; or Political Science; or Anthropology with 50% marks.

B) For the Education Course, A Foreign National student having 50% marks in the qualifying examination or equivalent grade from Foreign University having the equivalent graduate degree certified by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).

Ph.D.

Duration
5 years

Seats
Subject to availability

Fees
As per Panjab University rules [2015-2016]

Eligibility
Master degree + Entrance Test conducted by the University or UGC-NET cleared + Satisfactory Completion of Pre-Ph.D. Course

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in