2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

15th April 2015, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Java DCE

I am doing Advance Java Course and during my studies I find the term Dynamic Code Evolution Virtual Machine (DCE VM) but I do not understand that for which purpose it was invented when Java HotSpot(TM) VM is available so please give me details about DCE?
Similar Threads
Thread
Java DCE UUID
IIT Delhi Java
Java Training
Difference between C, C++ and JAVA
Up itdc java
KELTRON Java Course
IIT Bombay Java
MBA em java
Java MBA jobs
MBA java fiap
CCSU Java
TF IDF Java Implementation
Java DCE VM
Comparison Of Java And C
.NET, JAVA and Web designing best course
Which course better between .NET and Java
Scope of Java Course
.Net Vs Java.Which Is Better
Java Courses In HP
Java Course Edu
11th August 2018, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

Re: Java DCE

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the Dynamic Code Evolution for Java Will you Please Provide It ?
11th August 2018, 08:43 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Java DCE

Dynamic Code Evolution (DCE) increases developer productivity by allowing developers to make changes to an application during runtime. If you compare DCE with JavaRebel, you may be wrong. We will show you why.

Installation

The DCE maintainers recommend to install the software on developer machines only. It is stable enough for developing and debugging applications,

but currently its too early to use on production servers. DCE is available as a 32- and 64bit Windows version,

but for Mac OS X and Linux you can only get 32bit versions . To install DCE you can use a simple installer, which is included in the downloaded file.

Requirements for installing DCE are less, you only need to have a JRE or JDK installed on your machine; thats all! Starting the installer is quite simple:

sudo java -jar dcevm-020.jar

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in