2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th December 2015, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

Re: Jammu And Kashmir Bank Ranking

Hii my father want to know ranking of Jammu and Kashmir Bank because he is a banker so please tell me the ranking of this bank so that I can help to my father?
14th December 2015, 09:30 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Jammu And Kashmir Bank Ranking

Jammu and Kashmir Bank was incorporated in the year 1938.
This bank’s rank is leading in commercial banking institutions in the state of Jammu and Kashmir.

This bank has its head office in Srinagar,
This bank offers specialized financial services in other locations of India.
Jammu & Kashmir bank has been ranked one of the best banks in the financial magazine Business Today and global consulting firm.

This bank is having third lowest net non performing assets (NPAs which stood at 0.20 at the end of last financial year.

This bank has been ranked 15th best bank, in the large category in the country based on the last year’s growth and productivity, quality of assets and efficiency parameters, leaving State Bank of India, Federal Bank, HSBC Bank, Standard Chartered Bank and other major banks far behind.

For getting more information you have to on the official site of jammu & Kashmir bank . after going a page will open . in this page right mid side you will get a title of branch locater opation and in this you have to fill the state name which you want then a new page will open in this you have to fill the blanks as per your requirement then you can complete your requirement .

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in