2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th June 2015, 02:49 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Jaipur National University Distance Education Review

School of Distance Education and Learning (SODEL) of Jaipur National University was established in the academic year 2008-2009. School offers provided quality study material in Self Learning format .

Programmes offers:

Post Graduate Programmes:
Management Programmes
MBA
Computer Science Programmes
MCA
Language Programmes
MA English

Post Graduate Diploma Programmes:
Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA)

Diploma Programmes:
Diplomas in Management
Specialization in Marketing Management
Specialization in Financial Management
Specialization in Human Resource Management
Specialization in Operation Research Management

Under Graduate Programmes: (T.D.C.)
B.Sc. (PCM)
B.Sc. (CBZ)
BCA
BBA(Retailing)

Fee detail:

Facilitators:

Mr Gantantra Kumar /Prashant Amera
RCIT Computer Education, 1, Shashtri Nagar, Nainwan Road, Bundi-323001 (Raj)

Mr. Rajan Chauhan / Jigar Prajapati
Shikshanjali Group of Distance Education , 2/4 Near Mahila Samridhi Bank, Goverdhan Vilas, 100 Feet Road, Udaipur (Raj.)

Mr. Ajay Chhangani / Namit Gupta
ICFE Skill Solutions Pvt. Ltd. C-33 Second Floor , New Vidhan Sabha Road Lal Kothi, Jaipur(Raj.)

Mr. Vikash Kumar/ Vishal Kumar
Wizard-Tech Computer Academy Pvt. Ltd. 508 Jaipur Textile Market (JTM) Mangalam's Building, Nr. Jagatpura Rly. Station Jagatpura, Jaipur(Raj.)

Mr. Sandeep Sharma / Sarvesh Tiwari / C.M. Dass
Global Education System B-3, Shivam Apartment, Oppt. Moti Dungri Police Station, Adarsh Nagar, Jaipur-302004 (Raj)

Mr. Harshad. A K./ Prof. Ansari Ebrahim/ Ajith N. S.
Brillianz Institute No. 12 Saraswati Colony, Goner road, Jaipur(Raj.)

Address:

Jaipur National University
Jaipur-Agra Bypass, Near New RTO Office, Jagatpura
Jaipur, Rajasthan 302017

MAP:
[MAP]Jaipur National University[/MAP]
26th November 2015, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Sharing my experience, send me an email and I can send all the email converstation with: Jaipur National University JNU Distance/UTSGLOBAL...
INDIA: Jaipur National University Distance Learning -AKA- UTS GLOBAL is a fraud/scam organization running in India... These people will take your money and then when the exam time come after few months from admissions they will say that your admission is not accepted by the university.... so obviously you will have to request for a refund which they will never give... also even after requesting for cancelation of account and refund of money for which they will send confirmation email but still they will continue to withdraw your cheques... I even said that I will go to consumer court on which one person Mr Albert from Kerala working in Pune/Mumbai (over a telephonic conversation) said that JNU is big and my complaint will not stand a chance against them... may be they have some contacts within Indian government to make such a comment with such a confidence... I will be happy to share all the email conversation and details I am having if any body want to know more before dealing with these people... please email me on charles4off@gmail.com and my enrollment ID with UTSGLOBAL is 2014000898... also note that if you are thinking of taking admissions with Jaipur National University Distance Learning and many other universities, then be assured that all your money/assignments/study material will be under UTSGLOBAL and not under the actual university.. even whatever assignments you do will be on some blackboard server of UTSGLOBAL and if you call JNU and if you'll say distance learning, they will not entertain and will give some other number which is of these people...
10th December 2015, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to know about the Distance Education courses of Jaipur National University so please provide me information about the same.
10th December 2015, 02:55 PM
Super Moderator

The School of Distance Education of JNU offers UG and PG programmes. All these programmes are duly approved by DEC and the Joint-Committee of DEC-UGC-AICTE.

Courses offered at distance JNU

Post Graduate Programmes:

Management Programmes
MBA

Computer Science Programmes
MCA

Language Programmes
MA English

Post Graduate Diploma Programmes:

Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA)

Diploma Programmes:

Diplomas in Management
Specialization in Marketing Management
Specialization in Financial Management
Specialization in Human Resource Management
Specialization in Operation Research Management

Under Graduate Programmes: (T.D.C.)

B.Sc. (PCM)
B.Sc. (CBZ)
BCA
BBA(Retailing)

Fee and Payment