2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 08:08 AM
Unregistered

Jain University MBA Eligibility

This year I am going to take admission in MBA course of Jain University but I am not aware about the various eligibility conditions of this University. so kindly provide me with the enlisted details. Does this college take admissions on the CAT score also?
Similar Threads
Thread
Jain PU University
B.Ed in Jain University
Jain University
Jain University USA
Jain University Eligibility
Jain University Eligibility Criteria
Jain University PUC
CMS Jain university BBM
SP Jain University UAE
S Jain University UAE
Jain University MSC
Jain University LLB
Jain University MBA
Jain University Org
Jain University Job
Jain University SET
Jain University BBA
Jain University MFM
Jain University MIB
Jain University Bsc
16th May 2018, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Re: Jain University MBA Eligibility

I want to get admission in MBA in Jain University so can you please tell me the eligibility criteria of admission?
16th May 2018, 07:39 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Jain University MBA Eligibility

The Jain University offers MBA programs in various disciplines. The duration of MBA program is 2 hours.

MBA programs

MBA in Marketing & Finance
MBA in Marketing & Human Resource Management
MBA in Marketing
MBA in Finance

Eligibility-

Aggregate of 50% in bachelors degree in any discipline or equivalent (10+2+3) / Students with composite score of 500 in GMAT / MAT OR minimum 70 percentile in CAT / XAT / CMAT / Students without CAT / XAT / GMAT / MAT / CMAT score will have to write JET (Jain Entrance Test)

MBA (Jain University) + MIB (France Business School, France)-

Eligibility-

Aggregate of 50% in bachelors degree in any discipline or equivalent (10+2+3) / Students with composite score of 500 in GMAT / MAT or minimum 70 percentile in CAT 2015 / XAT 2016 / CMAT / Students without CAT / XAT / GMAT / MAT / CMAT score will have to write JET (Jain Entrance Test)

MBA in Airport and Aviation Business Management-

Eligibility

Any degree from a recognized university, desirably with the relevant or related subjects with not less than 60% in aggregate with CAT / MAT / KMAT score of 500 out of 800 or 60th percentile.

Executive MBA (18 Months)-

Eligibility

Any graduate from recognized university with 50% aggregate (45% for SC / ST) marks in graduation and 3 years of work experience.

MBA for Working Professionals (3 Years)-

Eligibility

Any graduate from recognized university with 50% aggregate (45% for SC/ST) marks in graduation and who is in full time employment at the time of applying for the course and with work experience is desirable.

Contact-

Jain University
#44/4, District Fund Road Jayanagar, 9th Block Behind Big Bazaar, Kottapalya, Jayanagara 9th Block, Jayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560069
080 4665 0100

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in