2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th May 2015, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Jain University Admissions

I want to get admission in B.Tech course in Jain University so please give me details about the admission procedure of it? Also tell me details about the eligibility required for admission? In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in B.Tech course in Jain University?
Similar Threads
Thread
B Com Jain University
Jain PU University
Jain University
PHD in Jain University
Jain University USA
Jain University PHD
Jain University PUC
CMS Jain university BBM
SP Jain University UAE
S Jain University UAE
Jain University MBA
Jain University Org
MBA at Jain University
Jain University Job
Jain University SET
Jain University UCC
Jain University BBA
Jain University MFM
Jain University Bsc
SP Jain BBA Admissions
14th March 2020, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Re: Jain University Admissions

Can you tell me about the eligibility requirement for admission in Bachelor of Commerce (Honors) program offered by Jain University?
14th March 2020, 05:39 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Jain University Admissions

Jain Entrance Test (JET) is a University Level examination for admissions to UG and PG programs offered by the Jain University. JET is conducted once a year. The candidates will have to attend the entrance exam followed by group discussion and personal interview to get admitted into the university.

Eligibility
The minimum qualification required to apply for Jain Entrance Test (JET) is a pass in the 10+2 examination in Science / Commerce / Arts from PUC / ISC / CBSE or equivalent board. A course recognized as equivalent thereto by the University.

Jain Entrance Test (JET) is conducted by Jain (Deemed-to-be University) every year for admissions to various UG and PG programs. Candidates who wish to get enrolled in Jain (Deemed-to-be University) should qualify in the JET.

JET Exam date for UG Programs:
24 & 25 April 2020

Selection
Applicant has to appear for and clear the Jain Entrance Test (JET) that includes
1 Written Test
2 Group Discussion
3 Personal Interview

Application Procedure

Online Application:

A non-refundable application fee for the preferred program should be paid through Online Payment gateway Mode with the valid Credit Card / Debit Card or Net Banking facility.

Offline Application:
Candidates can purchase a non-refundable online application coupon from the Admissions Office and redeem the same by entering the specific coupon code in the Online Payment Gateway under the heading 'Coupon Code'.

JET Exam Pattern

Duration of the exam:
120 minutes

Total Number of Marks:
100 marks

Type of Questions:
All the questions will be Multiple Choice Based Questions except for Essay Writing.

Total number of Sections:
4 sections

Distribution of Marks in Each section:
Sections Total Marks
Essay Writing 20
Subject Based Questions 20
Basic Mathematics 20
Current Affairs 40

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in