2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd December 2012, 02:04 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Jadavpur University Computer Science Syllabus

As you are looking for syllabus of Master of computer science from Jadavpur University so below I am providing you an attachment where you can get syllabus.

First Semester
-Theory of Computing
-Advanced Algorithms
-High Performance Architecture
-Advanced Operating Systems
-Advances in Artificial Intelligence
-Embedded & Real-time Systems
-Computer Communication Network

Bellow I am providing you an attachment where you can get full syllabus of Master of computer science from Jadavpur University.
11th May 2015, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

Will you provide me detailed syllabus of Bachelor of Computer Science & Engineering Course offered by Jadavpur University?
11th May 2015, 08:48 AM
Super Moderator

As you want I am here providing you detailed syllabus of Bachelor of Computer Science & Engineering Course offered by Jadavpur University.

Syllabus:

Physics
1. Assumption for the kinetic theory of gases, Expression for pressure, Significance of
temperature, Deduction of gas laws, Qualitative idea of (i) Maxwell's velocity distribution. (ii)
degrees of freedom and equipartition of energy, Specific heat of gases at constant volume and
constant pressure.

2. Equation of state of a gas, Andrew's experiment, Qualitative discussion on van der Waal's
equation of state, Critical constants, Law of corresponding states.

3. Macroscopic and microscopic description, Thermal equilibrium, Zeroth law of
thermodynamics, Concept of international practical temperature scale, Heat and Work, First law
of thermodymamics and some applications, Reversible and irreversible processes, Carnot cycle,
Second law of thermodymamics, Concept of entropy, Thermodynamic relations.

4. Energy levels of the hydrogen atom and the Bohr atom model, X-ray spectra, X-ray diffraction,
Bragg's law, Compton effect.

5. Introduction to Quantum Mechanics. Schrodinger Equation, Angular Momentum, Spin, De-
Broglie waves, Particle diffraction, Heisenberg’s Uncertainty principle and its application.

Mathematics – I

Set Theory: Review of set theory basics, Partially ordered sets, Lattice, Equivalence relations and
induced partitions, Countable and uncountable sets and their properties. Reordered sets. Least
upper bound property. Statement of real number system as an ordered field with least upper
bound property. Rational numbers. Algebraic and transcendental numbers. Infinite decimal
expansion of real numbers. Cantor’s diagonalisation method for uncountability of real numbers.

Introduction to Mathematical Logic.

Permutations, their parity and cycle structure.

Geometry of three dimension and vector algebra: Cartesian Co-ordinates in three dimension,
Position vectors, Addition of vectors, Multiplication of a vector by a scalar, Division of a line
segment in a given ratio, Rectangular resolution of vectors, Direction cosines, Scalar and vector
product of two vectors, Equations of planes and straight lines, Shortest distance between two
skew lines, Product of three vectors, Volume of a tetrahedron, Equation of sphere, cylinder and
cone, Application of mechanics.

Syllabus of Bachelor of Computer Science & Engineering Course -Jadavpur University

Address:
Jadavpur University
188, Raja Subodh Chandra Mullick Road, Jadavpur, Kolkata, West Bengal 700032 ‎
033 2457 2227 ‎

Map:

[MAP]https://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=Jadavpur+University&hl=en&ll=22.500048,88.3 71449&spn=0.010884,0.020428&sll=33.229265,-97.12708&sspn=0.009854,0.020428&t=m&z=16&iwloc=A[/MAP]
Here is the attachment;
Attached Files
File Type: doc Syllabus-of-Bachelor-of-Computer-Science.doc (464.0 KB, 107 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in