2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd June 2015, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

J2EE Design Patterns with examples

Hey, I would like to know about the J2EE design patterns with examples. so will you please help me by giving the link to get all the details about the J2EE design patterns with examples.? also give me the link to download Design Pattern Tutorial? Give me all the details as soon as possible?
Similar Threads
Thread
DCE Devices Examples
VB Net Tutorial With Examples
Examples Of MBA Thesis
Java J2EE Certification
Examples of DSS
Examples of Franchise
Illustrative Examples IAS 18
J2EE Design Patterns
Examples of 12 SAT essay
GRE Examples
Non Governmental Organizations Examples
J2ee Job Description
Examples Of Microfinance
J2EE Architect Certification
JAVA J2EE Online Test
LSAT Question Examples
Online J2EE Training
J2EE Definition
Which is better in between .NET, J2EE and Oracle DBA course?
LSAT Questions Examples
8th July 2018, 06:35 AM
Unregistered

Re: J2EE Design Patterns with examples

Hii sir, Will you Please Provide me the Information About the J2EE (Java 2 Platform, Enterprise Edition) With Example ?
8th July 2018, 06:37 AM
Super Moderator

Re: J2EE Design Patterns with examples

J2EE (Java 2 Platform, Enterprise Edition) has simplified enterprise application construction in Java. As J2EE becomes more broadly adopted, however, developers are realizing the need for defined approaches that both simplify and standardize application building.

J2EE design patterns
J2EE design patterns have been evolving over the last few years as the Java community has gained J2EE experience. These design patterns identify potential problems encountered when using the various J2EE-specified technologies and help developers construct an application architecture's requirements.

Common Design Patterns

The table below lists some common design patterns from both J2EE sources and broader OO patterns.

J2EE design patterns Software development patterns
Session Facade Singleton
Value Object Assembler Bridge
Service Locator Pattern Prototype
Business Delegate Abstract Factory
Composite Entity Flyweight
Value List Handler Mediator
Service Locator Strategy
Composite Entity Decorator
Value Object State
Service to Worker Iterator
Data Access Object Chain of Responsibility
Intercepting Filter Model View Controller II
View Helper Memento
Composite View Builder
Dispatcher View Factory Method

Example: The Session Facade J2EE pattern
The Session Facade pattern evolved from experiences with Enterprise JavaBeans (EJBs). Systems built on the newly introduced entity EJBs (which communicate with a database) were slowing to a crawl.

Performance testing revealed problems stemming from multiple network calls made when communicating with the entity EJBs, which added overhead for establishing the network connection, serializing the data for both sending and receiving, and other effects.

Example: The Value Object J2EE pattern
The Value Object J2EE pattern also aims to improve the performance of systems that use EJBs over the network. Those overhead-inducing network calls from the previous example retrieve individual data fields. For instance, you may have a Person entity EJB with methods such as getFirstName(), getMiddleName(), and getLastName(). With the Value Object design pattern, you can reduce such multiple network calls to a single call with a method on the entity EJB, such as getPersonValueObject(), that returns the data all at once.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in