2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th September 2015, 03:08 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IVR Corporation Bank

Here you are looking to get FAQ Questions related to IVR in Corporation Bank, so here I am giving following questions and their answers:

What is an IVR transaction?

IVR transactions or Interactive Voice Response transactions are carried out over the telephone where a Debit/Credit Card number is to be entered on an automated system for the purpose of making a payment to a vendor for purchase of goods, services etc.

What is CORP IVR 3 D Secure Service?

Corporation Bank's 'IVR 3D Secure Service' will provide an additional level of security i.e 'One Time Password' (OTP) for conducting IVR transactions using the Debit Card issued by the Bank. As per Reserve Bank of India guidelines, it is mandatory for customers to have an additional authentication for all Card based IVR transactions. The guidelines have been issued with a view to provide additional security for transactions conducted on merchant IVR systems using Credit/Debit Cards.

How does this service help me?

'IVR 3D Secure' system will provide additional security while performing the IVR transactions, as the cardholder will be able to get the pre OTP on his/her registered mobile and use the same for making purchases through merchant IVR systems. It's easy to register for 'IVR 3D Secure Service' and get pre OTP for carrying out IVR transaction using existing 'Corp Convenience International Debit Card' (Corporation Debit Card).

What is OTP and how long I can use once I get?

OTP stands for 'One Time Password'. It is a six digit number/password. The OTP can be used for a single transaction and is valid for 240 minutes.

What is the procedure for registering for IVR 3D Secure Service?
Under 'IVR 3D Secure Service, the cardholder will be required to register and get pre OTP before carrying out any transactions over merchant IVR systems. The procedure on how to register and get OTP is given below:-

I. Customer should ensure that his/her mobile number is registered at Corporation Bank | by clicking 'Verified by VISA/MasterCard Secure Code'.

II. Customer should click on IVR registration Button for registering his/her debit card for IVR 3D Secure Service and follow the instructions. This is a onetime activity.

How can I generate the pre One Time Password (OTP) to perform the IVR transaction once I am registered for this service?
Whenever the cardholder intends to carry out an IVR transaction, he/she can send an SMS to '92232 74424'' from his/her registered mobile to get pre OTP. The SMS syntax for getting the OTP will be CORPOTP <SPACE> <last 4 digits of Card Number>.

For Example: CORPOTP 1234 to 9223274424 where "1234" are the last four digits of the debit card number.

Note: use CORPOTP (capital letters only) The 'IVR 3D Secure' system will generate OTP and send the same to cardholder's registered mobile.

What is the validity period of the OTP?

OTP is valid for 240 minutes (4 hours) and for a single transaction. Hence, the cardholder will be required to get a new OTP for every transaction.

Can I get the pre OTP on my friend's / relative's mobile number?

The OTP is sent to cardholder's registered mobile number only.

How Can I register my mobile number for SMS alert facility?

One can register for SMS alert facility available by visiting CORPORATION BANK branch.

Can I register for IVR 3D secure service with my existing CORP Debit Card?

Yes, one can register for 'IVR 3D Secure' service using existing CORP Debit Card. One need not apply for a new card.

I am already registered for 3D secure services for e-commerce transaction. Do I have to reregister for 3D secure Service for IVR transactions?

Yes, for doing IVR transactions, registration for IVR 3D Secure Service is mandatory.

Can I perform the IVR transaction without OTP?

No, using CORP Debit card IVR transactions cannot be performed without OTP.

What if I need help regarding IVR 3D secure service?

Contact CORPORATION BANK Customer Care at 1800 425 2407 (toll free) or 080-2660 2500/26600587. One can also send email to ftscentre@corpbank.co.in in this regard.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in