2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th October 2014, 09:52 AM
Super Moderator

Re: ITI Uttarkhand Form Sale Date

Directorate of Training Uttarakhand offers admissions to the various trades or courses like Wireman, Mechanic Agricultural Machinery, Painter General, Draughtsman (Civil), Mechanic Radio & Television, Hair & Skin Care, Mechanic Instrument, Mechanic Refrigeration, Stenography (English), Electroplater, Mechanic, Motor Vehicle, Electronic Mechanic, Draughtsman, etc conducted in the various ITI in Uttarakhand State.

Here I am providing you the Dates of 2014-15 session:

Important Dates:
Start Date of Application Form Availability: 01-May-2014

Last Date to Deposit Application Form: 27-May-2014

I.T.I. Entrance Exam Date 2014: 29-June-2014 Time 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM

Application Fees: Rs. 425/- for GEN/OBC category candidates and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST category Candidates

The Application Form was available in all nodal I.T.I. of Uttarakhand from 01-May-2014 to 27-May-2014.

Eligibility & Qualifications for ITI Admissions:

Candidates should be Class VIII to Class XII passed for taking admissions in the different trade courses available under ITI.

The age criteria of the applicants should be between 14 to 40 years effect from the date of taking admissions. It is different for different programs

Age Relaxation
The upper age limit of up to 45 years for the ex-servicemen and war widows
35 years for the widows

Selection Process:

First the Candidates are short listed on the basis of the eligibility conditions and then the merit obtained by the candidates in the qualifying examinations.

The selection process is as per the guidelines of the NCVT for the purpose.

Application Methods:

Applicants can purchase the Prospectus / Admission Form from the concerned State Directorate related to the Craftsman Training Scheme or the Heads of the concerned ITI/ Centres conducting the courses.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in