2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

21st July 2012, 11:59 AM
shailendra yadav

ISS Recruitment London

Respected Sir I want to know about the ISS London Recruitment so tell me that how many vacancies posts are offered in this recruitment and also provide me the procedure to apply for the recruitment?
Similar Threads
Thread
MBA sbl london
MBA Ltd London
Bank Of Baroda London Recruitment
HCL London
London PNB
Top Universities in London for MBA
Tsd london MBA
MBA London
London MBA Colleges
UEL London MBA
Best MBA college in London
MBA Course in London
CMT recruitment London
London MBA Programs
Lsc london MBA
The MDU London
MDU London
IPS London Office
MBA London no GMAT
XL recruitment London
21st July 2012, 03:40 PM
Super Moderator

Re: ISS Recruitment London

The fundamental purpose of ISS is to provide the best customer service and business solutions available in the recruitment industry for our business partners in geographic or market segment that is required of IIS London.

There are much recruitment is as follow:

1. Building Services Administrator

2. Field Sales Rep

3. Fitness Instructors

4. Operatives

5. Operatives - Safe Pass

6. Pre Sales Consultant

7. Sales People - work from home

8. Sales Reps - Hospitals

9. Sales Reps - Pharmacy

10. Telesales Clerk

For detail information you may visit below link.

issrecruitment.com/job_vacancies

Head Office:
Office Unit L,
Naas Town Centre,
Naas,
Co. Kildare,
Rep. of Ireland
Tel: 045-883420
Fax: 045-883480
10th December 2015, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to know what are the skills required for Quality Manager in ISS London so here can you please give me details ?
10th December 2015, 10:37 AM
Super Moderator

Hey as The ISS Group was founded in Copenhagen in 1901 and has since grown to become the world’s leading facilities services company.

Responsibilities for Quality Manager in ISS London

Develop, implement and maintain procedures and measurements on all quality assurance activities associated with the Services

Instil a continuous improvement culture and project management discipline throughout the organisation. Recommend and implement changes to achieve operating efficiencies

The ideal candidate should be an excellent communicator and have a logical and methodical approach to quality and systems management.

Ensuring the Quality Management System is up to date with current operating procedures and compliant with ISO 9001 (or equivalent)

Coordinating the activities required to meet the objectives of the ISS quality assurance system and ISS Operations Process Framework

Developing the Central Integrated Management System (IMS) for the division, working with operations, to ensure documentation is current and relevant and easy to use

Skills required for Quality Manager in ISS London

Have a methodical approach, paying attention to detail

Be familiar with a range of quality standards and models

Develop manage and coordinate a process of continually reviewing and improving service

Professional qualification - CQI Diploma in Quality or equivalent CQI Certificate in Quality

Membership to professional body

Integrated Management System experience
11th February 2016, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to know is there any ISS Recruitment in London so here can you please give me details ?
11th February 2016, 09:35 AM
Super Moderator

Hey as per my idea there is job for security engineer in sun guard London so here I am giving you basic details

Qualifications:

CISSP preferred

User Level Unix, Linux, Solaris experience preferred.

Expertise with at least one of the following security vendors: Cisco, Checkpoint, Juniper, ISS, Tipping Point, Websense. Expertise in multiple vendors highly preferred.

Expertise managing ISS Site Protector highly preferred.

Sound understanding of VPN technologies and implementations.

Unix scripting, and programming in Perl or C++ preferred.

SIEM or other Event Correlation experience preferred.

Vulnerability Assessment experience preferred.

Network experience with Routing and Switching highly desirable.

Must understand TCP /IP and sub-netting of WAN/ LAN networks

Ability to teach and communicate to others.

Ability to manage projects.

Security Engineers are expected to have a majority of these skills and are expected to have managed security devices in some capacity for a minimum of 2 years with a preference for security operations.

College Degree preferred but will consider applicants with equivalent work-related experience with a minimum educational requirement of a H.S. Diploma or GED equivalent.

Responsibilities

Network Security Architecture and Implementation. Implement new products that will provide general security, intrusion detection, tracking, forensics, and possible security testing. Manage the central system architecture to provide a stable platform for the various services.

Documentation Responsibilities. Document all operations procedures, develop and conduct formal training associated with security procedures and services.

Lab Design & Upkeep. Responsible for creating and maintaining a lab environment for all products currently deployed in the field in a working mock up of a Maintenance Operations Center .

Continual Learning & Monitoring. Continually monitor for the latest exploits and hacks for all products currently deployed. Responsible for continuing education and certification in relation to security products offered.

Provide World-Class Support to Operations Team: Assist operations team with service design information when necessary. Remain accessible to team for technical support and guidance concerning the overall architecture design of the services. Provide the highest levels of customer service to Internet Data Center locations throughout the US .

Recruiting: Continually seek and refer potential employees to the Human Resources Department and the management team.

Industry Awareness: Seek industry and market information to provide the information necessary for successful business development.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in