2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

12th February 2016, 05:22 PM
Super Moderator

Re: ISI Kolkata Salary

Indian Statistical Institute is an academic institute of national importance as recognised by a 1959 act of the Indian parliament. It grew out of the Statistical Laboratory set up by Prasanta Chandra Mahalanobis in Presidency College, Kolkata

As you wants to apply for the faculty in the Indian statical institute kolkatta let me tell you that as per my knowledge there are no job openings in the Indian statical institute kolkatta . the last job vacancy of the Indian Statistical institute was of Chief Executives . the details of this job post are as follow :

Vacancy Name Chief Executive
Educational Qualification Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy 01 Posts
Salary Rs. 37,400-67,000/- p.m.
Job Location Kolkata

Date: 12.04.2015

you may get the details of the recruitment of the Indian Statistical Institute by going through the official site of the Indian Statistical Institute

the page may look as follow :
Indian Statistical Institute

there at the left of the page you may get the link jobs click on it
it may re4direct you to the page from there you may find the details of the job recruitment of the Indian Statistical Institute for your convice here I am giving you the snapshot of that page

Jobs at Indian Statistical Institute

you are asking for the pay scale of the professors of the Indian Statistical Institute the details salary pay received by the professors of the Indian Statistical Institute are in the below attachment that is free to download

Indian Statistical Institute Employee pay scale

Contact details :
Indian Statistical Institute
Address: No. 203, Barrackpore Trunk Road, Kolkata, West Bengal 700108
Phone: 033 2575 2001

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in