2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th May 2015, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

ISAT Result

Hello Sir, I have given the International Students Admission Test ISAT Exam so tell me when the result of this exam will declare? how can download the result of ISAT Exam? also provide me the list of colleges that accepts ISAT scores?
Similar Threads
Thread
ISAT Association
Tomarco ISAT
ISAT Skills
ISAT Hall
Isat uea
Isat WIKI
Depaul ISAT
What's ISAT
ISAT University
What is ISAT Test
Cut Off For ISAT
What ISAT Means
ISAT Answers
Ms isat
ISAT Bangalore
Isro isat
Monash ISAT
ISAT Subjects
ISAT Exam pattern? ISAT exam questions?
ISAT cut-off marks
19th December 2015, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Re: ISAT Result

Hello sir ! my self ashish would you please provides me information regarding to ISAT results ?
19th December 2015, 03:14 PM
Super Moderator

Re: ISAT Result

Hello sir here we provides you information regarding to international student admission test
ISAT is a 3-hour computer-based multiple-choice test designed to assess a candidate's intellectual skills and abilities that are the foundation of academic success at tertiary level.
You will receive an email from the ISAT Office when your results become available.
The email will advise you of an access code and weblink where you must input your unique Prometric Order Confirmation Number – this is the number you were issued by Prometric at the time of registering to sit the ISAT test.
Understanding ISAT scores:
ISAT is an admission test required as one component of entry applications to a selection of high-stakes university courses.
ISAT is specifically designed to rank a highly competitive and intelligent population of candidates, s
o it is important to look at the scores received within this context.
Scores
• The scoring process is complex and requires substantial development and analysis by ACER's psychometricians. .
• The ISAT scaled scores are developed as a complex interaction between candidate abilities and test item difficulties (Item Response Theory: IRT)
• ISAT scores for Critical Reasoning (CR), Quantitative Reasoning (QR) and Overall are on scales with ranges of 100-200.
• The use of scaled scores enables scores from the test in different years to be directly compared. (The Overall score is an average of the CR and QR scaled scores).
Percentiles
To give meaning to the scaled scores, percentile ranks are also provided.
Percentiles (%ILE) show the percentage of candidates whose scores are lower than the one reported.
Example
A student with an Overall score of 183 has a percentile rank of 81, meaning that their score is higher than that achieved by 81% of others taking the test.
The candidate is thus within the top 20% of the test-taking population.\
Address
Head Office in Melbourne, Australia
Street address: 19 Prospect Hill Rd, Camberwell VIC 3124
Postal address: Private Bag 55, Camberwell VIC 3124 Australia
Fax: +61 3 9277 5500
Phone Numbers
General enquiries: +61 3 9277 5555
Media enquiries: +61 3 9277 5582
ACER Bookshop: +61 3 9277 5490
ACER Press Customer Service: 1800 338 402 (Toll Free)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in