2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th October 2014, 07:45 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IPCC exam Eligibility

As you want to apply for IPCC without passing in CPT Exam but Common Proficiency Test (CPT) is compulsory for admission in IPCC so for admission firstly you have to clear CPT.

Here I am providing you the eligibility criteria for admission.

Eligibility Criteria -

Passed Common Proficiency Test (CPT) and Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 examination) conducted by an examining body constituted by law in India
or
an examination recognized by the Central Government

Student who is Graduates/ Post Graduates in Commerce having secured in aggregate a minimum of 55% of the total or its equivalent by studying any three papers of 100 marks each out of Accounting, Auditing, Mercantile Laws, Corporate Laws, Economics, Management (including Financial Management), Taxation (including Direct Tax Laws and Indirect Tax Laws), Costing, Business Administration or Management Accounting or other than those falling under Commerce stream having secured in aggregate a minimum of 60% of the total marks or its equivalent grade in the examination conducted by any recognized University (including Open University)

Candidates who have passed the Intermediate level examination conducted by The Institute of Cost Accountants of India or by The Institute of Company.
28th February 2015, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

I want to appear in the IPCC exam? So I am searching for the IPCC exam Eligibility? Can you please provide me the IPCC exam Eligibility?
28th February 2015, 02:55 PM
Super Moderator

The IPCC is stands for the Integrated Professional Competence Course. A student would undergo theoretical education and 3 years of practical training after passing Group-I of IPCC. It is a balanced approach will help the students to appreciate the underlying practical applications of the theoretical education scheme.

You are asking for the IPCC exam Eligibility. Here I am providing you the basic eligibility required for the IPCC exam Eligibility. This is as follows:

Eligibility Requirement:

The applicants who have passed CPT and 10+2 examination or Commerce / Non Commerce Graduate as above may join the Intermediate [Integrated Professional Competence] Course.

Provisional Registration

Students who are pursuing the Final year of Graduation Course shall be eligible for provisional registration to the Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competence) Course.

Registration Fee:

Registration fee is Rs. 11,000 for both groups of IPCC including Fee for Articleship.

Fee for ITT is Rs. 4,000 and fee for Orientation is Rs. 3,000

Requirement for Appearing in Inter(IPCC) Exam:

Student Registered on the basis of passing CPT :

Student has passed CPT and 10+2 examination.

Student has registered for the Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competence) Course at least 8 months before examination.

Student Registered on the basis of Graduation

Student has completed nine months of practical training i.e. Articleship and registered for the Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competence) Course.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in