2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th January 2013, 02:19 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IP University Admit Card

As the date of CET is not released so far by the university, I am here by not able to provide you the admit card. Admit card is generally generated in the month of MAY

I am here by providing you the basic info about the admit card generated by the University

1. Admit card allot the roll number & the examination center to the candidates

2. No candidate will be allowed to enter the Examination Hall without the CET Admit Card 2013.

3. If there is a problem in downloading the admit card , you can mail to the office of Controller of Examinations email (cet.ipu@gmail.com). The candidate may download e-admit card from the University Website and the photograph (same as on the Application Form) attested by a Gazzeted Officer/Head of the Institute last attended.
30th May 2015, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

I am searching for the IPU CET 2015 Engineering Entrance Exam Admit Card? Can you please tell me from where I can download the IPU CET 2015 Engineering Entrance Exam Admit Card?
30th May 2015, 11:13 AM
Super Moderator

The IPU CET 2015 is the common entrance test for various UG and PG courses held by the GGSIPU University.

You are asking for the IPU CET 2015 Engineering Entrance Exam Admit Card. Last date for submitting the IPU CET 2015 application form engineering will be on April 7, 2015. So u the IPU CET 2015 Engineering Entrance Exam Admit Card is not yet published.

Here I am provide you the process for download the IPU CET 2015 Engineering Entrance Exam Admit Card. This is as follows:

Firstly you should need to go at the official website of the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. This is looks like as follows:

When you will visit at the above page you will find the Admission – 2015 link at the right hand side of the page. You should need click on that option.

You will find the CET 2015 Engineering Entrance Exam Admit Card here. When it is published by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University

Tags
admit card

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in