2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st October 2014, 01:06 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Internship program in Indian Railways

Oh that’s great, it is a great opportunity for Engineering students to get Internship in Indian Railways. After the completion of 3rd year you can go for internship. The candidate will be select for internship in Railway according to their eligibility.

How to Apply

You should submit a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their college.
You need to obtain a request letter from their respective colleges and send it to Indian railway department.

Duly filled applications along with an internship, photographs and certificates should be submitted at the training centre.

Contact Details-
For enquiries on DLW trainings,
Sri Naresh Kumar Sinha, ACWI/Trg. of TTC
Mobile No.9794862956, Tel. 0542 2642 646
12th September 2019, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

Hi buddy here I am looking for notification related to Internship program in Indian Railways , so will you plz let me know from where I can do download it ??
12th September 2019, 09:13 AM
Super Moderator

As you asking I am telling An Internship Program conducted by the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India to familiarize the students pursuing Graduation/Post-Graduation in Engineering and MBA with the working of Railways and formulation of policies , to allow young academic talent to be associated with the Railways work for mutual benefit.

Eligibility

Applicants must completed Graduation/Post-Graduation in Engineering (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, Computer Science) or MBA from Institutes of National and International repute.

Duration and stipend

2 months during the financial year 2018-19. No remuneration is payable.

Apply process
Interested and eligible students should send their application (given in the notification below) with their CVs and covering letter from the institute duly indicating the place where they intend to intern to CPO of the concerned Zonal Rly/PU/PSU of the nearest Railhead to the institute.

Internship program in Indian Railways notification 2018-19

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in